Chapter 1

"Ryujin, hey if we are still single in 10 years will you allow me to date you? I mean I may not look like much now but in 10 years I'll be someone who you can proudly call your boyfriend promise me ok. Its a promise..." The memory was vivid, its been replaying like a broken recorder these past few weeks.

??? POV

16 april 2020 tomorrow she will finally turn 20(korean age) its going to be 10 years soon. I hope she still remembers our promise. There's a high chance she won't though, its been 10 years and the fact that she's blowing up everywhere I can't even walk to my class without people talking about her but more specifically about ITZY. Her fame might get to her but there is no harm in trying right?

"Y/N lets go we're gonna miss the plane. Its been a decade eversince we left Seoul to study you'll finally see your girlfri-?" Teased Jacob

"She's not my girlfriend" i replied straight away.

"C'mon don't gimme that you guys had your little cute promise and she's definitely still single aren't you aware of her dating ban? There's no way she has a boyfriend while still having that dating ban." Dating ban? How could i forget she has a dating ban how will she keep her promise then. What will happen to her if she dated? I dont want to ruin all her hard work. I'm starting to have second thoughts well no going back now

Ryujin POV

"10 years?, promise? What do these dreams mean i remember making the promise but the image of his face is very vague. The movements of his mouth and voice are all clear everything else is a blur." I am sitting in the waiting room figuring what the boy in my dreams looks like.

"Eonnie stop daydreaming its our turn" I snapped out by chaeryeong I quickly tidied my self up and walk towards the stage for our comeback performance

The sounds of fans cheering never gets old i wonder if he's out there cheering for me, I've always wanted to ask the audience but i have a feeling they would lie I mean there are those type of fans that would do anything to be closer to their idols but its killing me not knowing who I made the promise to, I'lll have to ask them I'll do whatever it takes.

Y/N POV

*Breathes*

Ahhhh seoul the air is as refreshing as ever its time I head home for the first time in a decade. My house is as small as ever I opened the door with the extra keys I've kept with me since i moved out.

"Hyung!, You're back man it really doesn't feel like 10 years" I was greeted by my roommate Daniel who is a year younger than me. We separated 10 years ago but he refuses to move as his school is nearby so he's been taking care of my house.

"Hyung I don't know if you have kept up with the kpop trend but theres this not so new group called ITZY they're in the same company as TWICE and they're very pretty, here look its their new comeback wannabe" Daniel switched on the tv and showed me the comeback.

I didn't focus much on the song as I've heard it already, my eyes was fixated on Ryujin she's still as beautiful as ever, that cheeky smile that made me fall for her in the first place. I stared at her and only her Daniel noticed this, note that I have not told Daniel about my promise with Ryujin

"Hyung you like Ryujin right? Wah you've been staring at her ever since i started the show is she your bias?" Daniel began asking me questions.

"Don't be ridiculous I was stoning I didnt even hear the song I might be korean but my time in the States made me fall in love with english songs Lauv in particular you should listen to him too." Daniel just nods and continue watching the comeback.

"Hyung can you follow me to their fan sign? I got two tickets its at 5pm today." I was surprised by his sudden request I smiled and nodded.

Eventhough Daniel thinks I don't like kpop he knows that I can never turn him down and he needs my protection he cant take care of himself he was once assaulted by kids 3 years younger than him and that was when he was 9. I on the other hand was known for fighting that was the reason I had to move to another country. I had to constantly change school as I was always picking fights, my father had enough and decided that its best for me to go to school in the states.

I unpacked my things and got ready for the fan sign. I wore my favourite white graphic tee, a red flannel, denim jeans and my air Jordan 1 Chicago that i got for my birthday. Daniel wore a white hoodie denim jacket black jeans and white air force. We took a taxi and head to the venue. The queue was long I knew they were famous but this queue is unreal. Daniel had special tickets so we got the chance to skip the line meaning we were the first few to get a signature by ITZY. Daniel, like everyone else was freaking out and giggling like a little girl.
He kept repeating the words 'sign', 'itzy', 'first' over and over again. The door was opened and in front were five beautiful ladies. Again all i could focus on was Ryujin.

Daniel hit me on my shoulder and gave me a weird and creepy smile. I pushed his temple and he smiled back. We were the fifth person to go up we slowly went up and when it was our turn Daniel was so excited he might faint although he does'nt show it. The members were arranged according to age I politely shake each of their hand but daniel stopped moving I mean he is in front of Chaeryeong. His emotion is still well hidden, untill chaeryeong put out her hand for a high five. This idiot didnt even realise his hands was shaking and sweating. He repeatedly wipe his hand on his pants and gave her a high five as he let out a small moan.

Chaeryeong giggled and it looked like it hit him right in the heart

"Sorry about him he's not weird just a big fan i hope." I said to chaeryeong she giggled in response next was Ryujin I smiled to her all she did was smile back I handed her a piece of paper that said '10 year promise' but she didnt read it straight away but my mission was accomplish I just needed her to refresh her memories. Me and Daniel stood at the back waiting for the event to finish

Fin