Chapter 4

Y/N POV

Wait so I am a manager of ITZY I'm not even older than them wouldn't it be weird for me to boss around Lia or Yeji? Ryunie was excited though she was humming and smiling in the car. When we reached her dorm she welcomed me in and I was greeted by Yeji at first I was intimidated by her cat-like eyes but when she smiled she looks really cute like a kitten.

"Hey guys my name is Y/N im Ryunie's childhood friend and your new manager."

"Woah a new manager but isnt he quite young? Can you even drive a car? Are you responsible enough to take care of our schedule and more importantly us?" Yeji said. As expected of the leader she starts asking me a barrage of questions.

"I'll do my best to protect you guys, I learnt Eskrima and a black belt in taekwondo so rest assured and yes I can drive a car, just give me a chance you wont regret it."

"I bet he's here just for Ryujin eonnie we can read you like a book y/n your intensions are so obvious" said the maknae Yuna I mean she's not wrong but I really just want to be able to be with Ryunie but if she considers her members as family then they are family to me too.

"Guys can we just accept y/n and see how he does? He is very strong he managed to protect me and it was a decision by PD-nim himself." Ryunie I knew you had my back. All the members looked down and apologized to me I bowed and asked them to not worry about it.

We sat in a circle ordered chicken and pizza then we played truth or dare since some of the members were underage there were no alcohol involved. The bottle was spun and it pointed towards me and the question was asked 'truth or dare'

I picked dare and Yeji dared me to sing i shook my head and took a shot of sprite instead. I was getting boos from the girls and I explained to them that I can't sing. The bottle was spun again and it goes to me again. This time i chose truth.

"Who is Jane? And you cant take a shot answer me" ryunie asked. I have to answer her I cant say no to my Ryunie I mean she's not mine yet but still I cant say no.

"Jane was my friend from the states shes half korean half american. She has feelings for me but because of a promise I won't date her she the persuaded me to make a promise one where if I cant find the girl and make her my girlfriend I'll have to date her." Ryunie looked at me and smiled.

"We know you found her its Ryujin right? She already told us. So did she say yes or no?." Say chaeryeong earning a slap on the shoulder by Ryujin I just sat there and smiled.

"I dont know I never asked her and I plan not to she has a busy schedule and I dont want me dating her to cause and uproar with the fans and ruining her career and hard work" wait I said another truth without even spinning the bottle what did I just say oh my.

"Oppa its fine there will always be fans that support your relation ship like momo and heechul or Jihyo and Kang Daniel." Said Yuna she reassured me about dating Ryujin. I turned to her and stared into her eyes and hel her hands.

"Ryunie-ah I've waited patiently and painfully for 10 years now that I found you will you be my girlfriend?." She smiled and nodded I hugged her and the group began cheering.

"But oppa we have to keep this a secret ok? If anyone know or find out WE might be in big big trouble understood?" Ryunie said as she broke from the hug. Dating in secret I don't care if i have to wait for another 2 years, we can make it official after the dating ban is lifted.

YEJI POV

I don't like this I have a really bad feeling. Ryujin-ah what if this guy is not who he claim I'm worried I'll just watch from afar for now.

Y/N POV

I guess I should start heading back its getting quite late. I stood up and got ready to leave.

"Oppa where are you going? You know the key JYP gave you is the keys to our dorm?" Chaeryeong said. Wait so this key that JYP said was the keys to my house was the keys to their dorm? This can't be I took out my phone and called JYP.

"Hello sir it might seem that you gave me the wrong key, chaeryeong said this key is for their dorm. So should I go and get the other key from you? There's no other key? What i live with them now? Oh the living room protect them ok I understand no that won't be a problem goodnight."
So JYP said that I need to protect the group at night and sleep in the living room.

"Oppa if you feel uncomfortable you can sleep in my room im sure Yeji won't mind right?" Ryujin said as she turned to Yeji which was looking unsure she let out a soft "yeah" I know she minds and so I denied Ryunie's offer. Ryunie handed me some pillows and a blanket and I turned the sofa to a makeshift bed and laid down. I wish the girls a good night as they head to their room i was about to fall asleep as I hear the sound of rain hitting the pavement its raining heavily. I went out and admired the rain its during rainy days like this that makes me feel at peace and calm.

It really make me wanna sing i looked around and saw no one is watching so i started singing.

RYUJIN POV

Was he lying he said he couldn't sing but he sounds so good I originally wanted to grab a drink from the fridge but i heard someone singing but didn't expect it to be y/n his voice is filled with emotions if he auditioned he could be a solo artist. I should recorded this and send to PD-nim.

Y/N POV

I dont sound remotely close to Lauv haha
I suck its a good thing I didn't sing just now I would've looked super lame in front of Ryunie.

"No you won't you're quite good you dont need to sound like him to sing well your voice was unique and full of emotion." Ryunie? She was watching this is embarrassing.

"You think so hehe I've always been told that i sucked at singing in the states." I said while scratching the back of my head. Ryunie shook her head and held my hand as we sang one last song together.

We sang away and after we head back in and fall asleep.

End

(Authors note: hi guys sorry if my storys are long i hate making lots of chapters so yeah i prefer cramping everything in 1 chapter this is actually my first time writing a fanfic and writing a y/n book this whole concept came from my dream but of course it was not ryujin but some other girl hope you enjoy chapter 4 hehe)