chapter 5

Y/N POV

How did i get myself into this mess all I did was sing with Ryunie and now JYP himself wants me to audition. I mean Park Jin freaking Young himself wants me to audition this must be Ryunie's doing how else could JYP have a video of me singing. As much as I want to be an idol, I'd rather stay as ITZY's manager then atleast i wouldn't have a dating ban this wouldn't be the case if i became an idol. A three year dating ban seems reasonable but three years is a very long time I just don't have the patience I could date Ryunie in secret like what I'm doing currently I don't know I'm still not confident in my singing and I'm afraid i might mess up.

"Nonsense oppa, I can tell just by your voice you will be big. Who knows you might be as big as BTS or EXO." Crap I really said everything out loud huh. Ryunie sat by me and hold my hands. I let out a soft smile as I stood up.

"Fine then I'll audition if i fail I'll just stick to being your manager and if I pass I'll be an idol its a win-win situation basically." I said and Ryunie teasingly clapped. She lift her hand in a fist and said 'fighting' followed by a smile

 She lift her hand in a fist and said 'fighting' followed by a smile

(Imagine this but without the mic)

I knocked the door and enter what seems like the audition room. I saw an unfamiliar girl I guess JYP is evaluating her too huh. As i walked towards the girl to introduce myself, I was stopped by a pulling force behind me. I turned around and was surprise to see Jacob my roommate from the states, he's american but being my roommate he learnt a few Korean word. Jacob is a SoundCloud rapper and he takes pride in his rapping but more impressive he's a very good b-boy dancer. Is he also auditioning?

I was about to catch up with Jacob as its been a week since we last saw each other but I was interrupted by JYP he came in and said.

"Hi everyone as you may know you have been specially chosen by me to be in a kpop group called Imaginary. I need only 2 more people so one of you will have to go so begin you audition."

I was shocked only 2? What about the other since my future as a manager is already set i raise my hand and plan to drop out that way the girl and Jacob could be idols.

"Ah y/n you're already in the group. I need to choose between Jacob or the girl." Wait then why am I here whats going on. Jacob came to me and touched my shoulder.

"Hey just enjoy the show take a seat" he said and I did exactly that. I sat down and watch Jacob's first performance and as expected he's gonna dance.

Amazing as always he even ended with his favourite move whatever that move is called and JYP seem very pleased he's even smiling lets see if the girl can top that, she chose to sing instead of dance she does look like a singer though

She's good like really good I can't choose between the two I mean I'll totally choose Jacob but without being biased they both equally talented.

"Let me hear you rap Jacob" JYP said and he just nodded and prepared to rap and knowing him his gonna go with something fast.

"Nae domein dopeman.com..." this cocky- he havent even mastered this the last time I met him. He's pulling a very risky move Suga's part on cypher pt 2? That's the fastest hes gonna go. Does he have no idea what is at stake here?

I can't believe this idiot, he actually did it I feel like without music he rapped it faster. The girl was speechless JYP was astonished. But the question is who will he choose the rapper or the singer.

"I hate to waste good talent so I can't believe this but I'll bring all three of you I need to change concept I'll tell yall the concept when you meet you other members." Please head next door to meet you members.

I opened the room next door with Jacob by my side and the girl behind us she seems like the very shy type so I didn't bother about her I have a girlfriend already so I don't wanna feel like I'm cheating on her. When I entered I saw Daniel he made it i was delighted i ran to him but stopped when I see ugh Jade.

"Oppa!!! We're in the same group so is our promise gonna be fulfilled?" Jade said with enthusiasm

"Sorry Jade but I found her and she agree to be my girlfriend hehe" I said, that should be enough for her to leave me alone right?

"Who is it?"

"Ryuni-" I covered my mouth crap I almost said it no one noticed right I turned back and saw Jacob face palming I messed up big time.

"Ryunie? I've never heard that name before hyung who is this girl have i met her?" Say nothing y/n just keep it shut.

"How did you know more importantly how did you find me." The girl said which confuse me what is she talking about.

"Huh what do you mean what's your name?" I asked the shy girl.

"Y-you forgot? Its me Park Ryuki the girl from your c-childhood 10 year promise r-remember?" what the what? Did she say childhood friend is my Ryunie actually just Ryuki and not Ryujin so that would mean the promise I made was not with Ryujin but Ryuki?

"Ryu i think you have the wrong guy i was the one who made that promise with you 10 years ago, me, Jacob not y/n" again what the fuck is going on? I'm confused so Jacob made a promise 10 years ago with someone named Ryu and I made a promise with Ryunie.

"Jade I made a promise with you ten years ago" Daniel said jokingly.

"Eww please I was at Germany 10 years ago and barely left home there's no way in hell you made that promise." Daniel pouted and sat in the corner but still whats going on.

"Jacob throughout my 20 years of living no one has ever called me Ryu its either Ryuki or Ryunie and y/n called me that." Said Ryuki so Ryujin am I suppose to forget about her I'm in a dilemma help me Ryujin I love you I really do I want you as my Ryunie.

End

(Authors note: hope you enjoy my online class was cancelled so i had time to write one more chapter and I'm just bored)