Chapter 17 Finale

Y/N POV

I'm well rested, my body feels amazing amd I'm ready to be discharged, it only took a couple of weeks. Ryujin has been visiting me regularly but today I'm gonna surprise her when she comes, this room will be empty and my buddy Daniel will say I'm gone and acted as if I'm dead. I wonder if this prank will work, I quickly tidied my bed and hid in the toilet. I got a text message from Daniel saying he saw her coming towards my room, and she looks happy guess I'll be ruining her mood for a moment.

RYUJIN POV

I'm seeing y/n again but today its special I have good news for him, jyp allowed me to go on break to take care of y/n I bet this will shock him and he'll be so happy he'll jump around like a baby goat. I entered his ward and I see Daniel sitting near his bed with his head down, the room was clean an y/n was no where to be found. I ran to Daniel and as he looked up at me he shook his head. No it can't be he was fine yesterday and the day before.

"Daniel you're lying he was fine yesterday and the say before so why."

"Ryujin don't you get it? He acted fine so as not to worry you. He told me today before he went to never let you cry and told you he went back with his dad and wanna break up with you but I can't bring myself to say it to you." Y/N dead? I fell on my knees and cried I've never felt so sad all this is because of me. In the midst of crying someone covered my eyes from the back.

"Guess who?" The voice said I cant focus well because of me crying. He then kissed my neck and opened my eyes I turned around to find y/n.

"Daniel you lied y/n right here."

"Y/N? Where? I don't see him are you seeing his ghost?" Daniel is scaring me is this y/n really a ghost I touched his face and felt it's warmth. He giggled and wipe off my tears and peck me on the lips.

"Hyung really? We could went further."

"Daniel thats enough she cried alot already and it was cute to see she's so worried." Y/N is a big meanie how could he do this I pulled his ear.

"Ah ah Ryujin I'm sorry please let go." Im never letting go how could he do this.

"Jagiya!!" I stopped pulling did he really call me that? Oh my I'm blushing I looked at him and pout.

"Oppa thats not fair you can't call me that."

"Oh I can't? You don't like it?"

"Its just it sounds like we're married."

"Lets get married then" oh my this oppa what is he saying I have a dating ban I can't marry someone yet.

"Dating ban"

"I don't care lets get married in 2021."

"Ok oppa" I'm engaged with y/n Im so happy.

Y/N POV

Jacob just like how you're happy up there with Ryuki I'm happy down here with Ryujin. But first I need to find the fuckers who beat me up now that I'm all healed dealing with them should be a breeze.

"Daniel have you found that fucker"

"Yes hyung I found him, he usually hang out at the karaoke near our school."

"Let's go" I'm gonna teach him a lesson and as I was heading out I felt something pulling my sleeve.

"Ryujin?"

"Oppa don't go stay with me at my house we got body guards to protect us." Shes right I can't do that again I promised my dad I'll just inform the cops.

"Daniel I'm not gonna do it I'm leaving that life behind."

"Ok hyung I want to live that life behind too I'm a trainee at JYP now so I can't do anything rational." I followed Ryujin to her house and we sat on the couch.

"Ryujin don't you have practice?"

"Oppa pd-nim gave me break to take care of you and dont call me that, when we're alone call me what you did in the hospital."

"Jagiya? You like it huh." She hit my shoulders and giggled. She's so cute the cops called me and told me that that fucker has been caught his name is Gerard but I don't care he's a fucker in my eyes. The cops also told me that they found everyone else that helped him that day there were only 40 found out of the suspected 60 so I should still be careful. I don't care anymore all I need is Ryujin.

(Timeskip to 2021)

I went to visit Ryujin In the dance studio and see how much she's grown. She's as pretty if not prettier the other girls too. I'm so nervous today is the day I propose to her but I'm so nervous I can't even think if a way to propose.

"You're hopeless as ever y/n can't believe you're this much of a coward here let me help you." Jacob why do I hear him as I was walking towards Ryujin I tripped on something and fell on one knee.

"Goodluck you can take it from here." I pulled out the ring

"Jagiya, will you marry me?"

"Yes its finally the day." I stood up and put the ring on her finger. She cried and so do I, to think that ive waited 10 years to find her and another 2 to propose ro her. The other girls was cheering even Ryujin the other idols heard the cheer and came they all saw the ring and congratulate us. JYP released a article stating Ryujin's marriage and majority of the fans support her I mean us. If this is a dream again I never want to wake up but it's not as I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. It was Daniel he slapped me? Ahh I see he wants an autograph from chaeryeong.

"An autograph from chaeryeong?" He shook his head then what was it he wants?

"Im gonna confess to chaeryeong." Daniel thats a bad idea you barely know her. I didn't stop him though he went to chaeryeong and confessed.

"Sure I'll give you a chance your face is totally my type." He screamed and punch the air guess its a happy ending for all of us. My dad prepared a very fancy wedding and it was attended by family of ryujin and all the idols of jyp even txt was there.

End