Chapter 11

Y/N POV

Last night was wonderful i cant believe i did that, and today i woke up to find Ryujin hugging me and shes topless so am I. Did we do it last night gave I lost my virginity?

"Ryujin hey wake up i need to ask you something"

"Oppa we didn't do it you passed out before we even do it."

Im so hopeless how can i pass out during critical moments like this i sat on the bed and spank Ryujin's ass.

"Yah wake up its time to go home your break ends here"

"Oppa can we stay a little bit longer? Pleaaasee." Shes so cute when she begs but if we stay any longer we'll have to pay extra and the girls might be late for their meeting.

I pulled Ryujin out of bed and prepared packing our bags we dont wanna be late outside I already saw the girls with their bags i guess they are ready. We tidied the place and said goodbye to the house. During the drive i got a text from jyp telling me to go to xxxx as they new to film weekly idol with other rookie groups like txt and everglow. So i drove them to said location.

There i was asked to sit behind the cameras while The girls, txt and everglow slowly entered. The cameraman and staff all told me to not interact with them no matter what which pains me as i cant talk to Ryujin. The host introduced them and all of them entered one by one. When all of them have seated i saw that txt yeonjun keeps on looking at my Ryujin. The host noticed this too.

"Yeonjun-ssi why do u keep looking at Ryujin?"

"Oh It's nothing I'm just a big fan of her i love her shoulder part in wannabe (does it)"  he's just a fan i guess.

"Ryujin-ssi it seems yeonjun-ssi is a fan of yours what's you response to that?"

"Ouh I'm a big fan too."

"Wahh then ITZY for you fellow fan yeonjun can you dance wannabe for us just the first part."

The girls nodded and got in their permission. They look so professional those are my girls alright but doesn't yeonjun look too happy?

"Yeonjun-ssi how do you like that? They performed just for you, you must feel very happy right now."

"Yes I do, i actually have a little crush on Ryujin im not just a fan" Ryujin looks shock and looked at me with a confused face. I just shrug my soldiers and signal her to turn around.

"Wah this is great news we just got a confession from our dear friend yeonjun so Ryujin how will you reply?"

"Sorry but im on a dating ban and i wanna focus on my work. Sorry yeonjun-ssi". That's my girl I knew you were smart.

"Ahh the dating ban so in 2022 will you two start dating?"

"I dont think so i kind of have someone in mind. Its my hoobae." Wait does she mean me i havent officially debut yet so im not her hoobae yet but if ahe means me then

"Ahh jyp announced about a new group consisting of 3 boys and 2 girls so you're saying you are interested in one of them? And i also heard your manager is a trainee in jyp could it be him?" Ryujin smiled and look at the floor

"Can we call manager-nim in please." The host just called this is my first time on tv. Im nervous the girls immediately moved and made space beside Ryujin i thanked them and took a seat."

"Manager-nim how does it feel to be a trainee while managing ITZY?"

"Ahh well its very tiring the girls practices alot and they care about their fans. I recently took them to a beach villa for them to have their break but all they wanna do is practice i even got scolded by Ryunie." And i said it i said Ryunie now things are gonna be weird.

"Ryunie? You mean Ryujin-ssi? Ahh so u have pet names for the girls whats yeji?"

"I only have nickname for Ryujin cause we're closer."

"Okay now next question when do u think you'll debut?"

"Ahh I'm debuting soon I'm part of the group you mentioned earlier"

"Wait so do u have any idea who Ryujin has an eye for?"

"I have no idea" I lied I mean I had to I dont want to say anything that might get her in trouble.

"Is all the boys there good-looking?" A sudden question from yeonjun.

"Yes yeonjun-ssi we have an all american an all korean and me a korean american we're a pretty unique group so keep a lookout for us"

"Thank you manager-nim we hope all the best for you and maybe you can come on this show as an idol next time." I thanked them an retreat behind the cameras the staff hands me a bottle of water and i thanked her.

The show has ended and yeonjun pulled Ryujin i guess he wanna talk to her i ignored it and handed water to the girls

"Oppa shouldnt you go to Ryujin? I mean she's with another boy as a boyfriend you should check on her and be protective" yuna said and she has a point i nodded and went out to find Ryujin i saw her and yeonjun is trying to kiss her?

I ran towards them and push him away he seems pissed but I'm even more pissed.

"Ryujin you're going to be mine." Crazy bastard i look at Ryujin and after yeonjun is outta sight i gave her a peck on her lips.

"You ok? Remember i am the only one that can kiss you okay?" I said while giving her a peck. She just nodded and we slowly went back in to fetch the other girls they were waiting and bowed to the other groups i thanked them then i got offered a handshake from heuningkai if i remembered his name correctly. We all bowed to each other and went our separate ways.

End

(I wont be as active i have stitches on my face and my specs is broken so its harder to write this story ill still try and post once a say at least.)