Chapter 8

Y/N POV

Argh my body feels heavy what's under my blanket and who did I see? none other than Ryujin. I still remembered what she did and I can't believe she teased me, we ended up not doing anything and I'm thankful but at the same time I felt disappointed not with Ryujin but with myself. How can i as a man not take the lead why was i such a coward. I shook her a little and she opened her eyes.

"Good morning oppa. Give me 5 more minutes." She said in her raspy voice she still sounds cute i just smiled and move her out of my chest and beside me she even slept with me with all her pyjamas still on was I that much of a coward. After letting Ryujin sleep beside me I stood up getting ready to prepare breakfast but my movement was halted by Ryujin holding my hand.

"Don't leave me sleep with me pwease." Look at this girl acting all cute I wont fall for it the members have to eat. I free myself from her grip and went out. All of a sudden my heart sank it looks like as if a corpse fell on my leg as I opened the door. Yeji? What is she- ahhh I see Ryujin locked her out so she could sleep with me without any disturbance

"Noona wake up." I shook her and she slowly opened her eyes then she jumped and grab my hair.

"What did you do last night? The fate of your ugly face rest within your answer." I screamed in agony and hold her hand.

"Ahhhh noona it hurts I didn't do anything promise she just force herself to sleep atop me. Now lemme go pwease. I cant ruin this handsome face."

"Aegyo from an ugly guy like you won't work on me but since you didn't do what I think you did, I'lll let you go." I was relieved and smile but this happiness soon disappeared.

"Right after I slap you a few dozen times. You better bite down this is gonna hurt." And she wasn't kidding 20 slaps on each cheek it wasn't pretty after getting abused yes this is abuse I prepared breakfast and set the tables I gave Yeji extra vegetables, lesser meat and rice. When she reach her table she gave me a death stare with that cat like ears of yours and for god knows what reason chaeryeong copied her.

 When she reach her table she gave me a death stare with that cat like ears of yours and for god knows what reason chaeryeong copied her

Creepy I tell you.

What did I say very creepy but they're facial expression change when Ryujin entered, I hid behind her and she hugged me

"Who bullied my poor sweet y/n" I look at her with teary eyes then she pushed me away.

"Eww you smell go take a shower or do you need my help?" I blushed and ran to the toilet oh my god I'm gonna go crazy because of this girl. After I shower I came out with just a towel all the girls looked down except Ryujin.

"Oppa i prefer you without the towel come on show me the package show me your family jewels." I covered my body and ran to my room. Can she even handle my package I mean look at this serpent its massive. I didnt realize Ryujin was behind me I also didnt realize I said everything loudly.

"Ooh pretty sure I can handle it come here show me your serpent" I screamed out of embarassment and push her out not forgetting to lock the door. Stupid y/n why must you say it out loud and why didn't you  remember to lock the door this is her room. I quickly change and head out Ryujin saw me and gave me a wink and I blushed and sit beside her on the sofa.

"When will you show me the beast? I can't wait." Ahhh she's teasing me again she's cute when she do that. JYP gave the girls a few days off as their comeback was successful so we are just lazing around, the girls seem really bored so I'm trying to find ways to make them feel entertained.

"Girls you wanna go to the beach and rent a beach house and stay there for a couple of nights?" The girls turned towards me looks like i got their attention.

"Go on" Yeji said. I explained how this house can get a little stuffy so I suggest we go to a beach house and get some fresh air the girls all agreed and packed their bags. After a few min they came out with their bags I prepared the car and we load the car with their bags and took off. Ryujin took shotgun which means she sat beside me. The girls were enjoying the scenery of the beach I rented a very nice and expensive beach house well its the least I can do for these girls.

"Woah it seems we have arrived oppa you have good taste not only in women but in houses too, aren't you a little too perfect you have that beast too hehe." She said as she pecks my cheeks we exited the car and gaze at the beautiful villa.

" She said as she pecks my cheeks we exited the car and gaze at the beautiful villa

Its big, big enough for each one of us to have a room of our own. But Ryujin still insisted I share a room with her I politely decline of course im afraid what she would do to me.

"Oppa please sleep in the same room as me I wont do anything I promise, you were the one who wanted to take of my pyjamas yesterday you dirty boy so shouldn't I be the one thats afraid? but no I'm feeling just fine." Upon hearing this Yeji turned and stares at me in disbelief.

"Noona she might be lying hehe i would never do that why would you tell such lies to your eonnie." I said as I look to Ryujin she smiles and shows her toungue, she took my bag and head to a room together with hers. Haiss this girl will be the death of me. I'll need to buy a few groceries if we wanna live here for a few days, so I get ready to go to a nearby market but Ryujin insisted on following and its hard to say no to her.

So we went to the market and there's a guy trying to grab Ryujin's ass but i stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"What are you doing punk?" I shouted But he just kept quiet.

"Ma!!(punk)" he looked at me and clenched his other fist and threw a punch at me.

"Lower your eyes and grit your teeth I'm gonna knock the daylight out of you for being rude and then I'm gonna keep you're girlfriend to my self."

"This is assault and attempted molestation the police won't do much even if i hurt you right? Ahjuma, ahjussi everyone please record remember you assaulted me and her first this is self defense. Ahjussi im buying this two apples." I grab each apple in my hand tightly. He threw a punch at me and I smash his fist with the apple as expected he's weak, I can tell because one the apple didn't break or dent and two, his hand made a pleasantly unpleasant sound. He screamed in agony I took this as an advantage and hit him a couple time with the apples i used these apples as if they are my own fist.

End

(Authors note: dont try what i wrote above in real life it might work but only if the opponent has weak hands and bad pain tolerance. Anyways sorry for making this chapter unacceptably long.)