Chapter 9

Y/N POV

Lets see we have eggs, chicken, rice, kimchi, some vegetables and alot of beef this should be enough for a week and I even bought some alcohol for myself since Lia is underage. I turned back only to see or not see Ryujin, where did she go? Ahhh there she is such a kid she's looking at a plushie in a claw machine this must be some cliche k-drama scene.

"Ryujin which one caught your eye."

"You (giggles)"

"Y-you, I mean which plushie idiot" this girl really loves teasing me.

"I want the panda cause it looks like you."

I smiled and pushed her aside I insert a coin and start focusing heh first try and I already got it or so I thought it fell last minute this claw machine is a scam but I can't disappoint Ryujin. I inserted another coin.

"Oppa thats enough I feel like you spent more money to try and get the plushie than you did on groceries."

"Nonsense one more time I won't disappoint you." I see the claw going down and shit I think I miscalculated its not on the plushie, I see Ryujin on the corner of my eyes giggling, she's making fun of me. I was about to leave when i saw the claw picking up two plushies. A panda and a hamster.

"See, what did i tell you imma genius and I even got a hamster looks alot like you, don't you agree?"

"Oppa thats some luck you have guess we have plushie animal of ourselves" she smiled and hugs me.

"Now you won't be lonely if I'm ever gone" her expression change and she hit me.

"What's that for?"

"For being an idiot why would you say that? never say that you'll be gone lets go home Yeji might be worried." Shes mad? That's a first I've never seen her mad.

"Y/N why are you late did you know how long we waited and I'm hungry hurry up and cook" cant believe its the first thing I hear when I reach home I just simply nodded and head to the kitchen. Maybe kimchi soup is perfect for today so i began prepping Ryujin is playing with the plushie squeezing hugging even kissing. The members are looking at her weird some even went to check on her.

"Its y/n look. Don't they look similar as in the eyebags." She said to Yeji. While Ryujin is talking to Yeji chaeryeong went to the kitchen to check on me

"Oppa what are you making can i help?"

"Its fine chae just sit back and relax it is your vacation after all." Chaeryeong hugged me from behind and it shocked me I pushed her away and point a ladle at her.

"What are you doing I have a girlfriend."

"Oppa you're living with 5 Beautiful famous idols that people can only dream of and you plan on just having one of us as you girlfriend? To be honest I like you the first time I saw you at the fan sign remember you are so funny and laid back that i fell for you."  She said as she's leaning closer towards me she holds my hand and made me put the ladle down. I need to stay loyal to Ryujin shes the only one i need. I pushed chaeryeong and smacked her head.

"Owie you dont have to hit me hmph." She pouts as she leaves. I set the table and called the members to eat and Yeji called me she said she wants to talk to me. I looked over at Ryujin and she just nodded.

"y/n when you debut i want you to get out of Ryujin's life. She told me she almost got molested and last time she almost got kidnapped all this started happening when you came in her life. This might sound weird but I like Ryujin as much as you do and not like a friend either." What is this weird confession did I ask? I didn't recall asking.

"So you're saying that you're lesbian? And you like Ryujin and you want me out of her life so you can keep her? I can't do that I really love her." Yeji frowned and she walked out the room and ate her food everyone could tell she's angry.

After dinner, Ryujin pulled me into our room and locked the door why does people like to put me in a room. Ryujin sat down on the bed and called me.

"y/n I wasn't lying when i say I havent had my first kiss. And I wouldn't mind sharing mine with you." She said as she leaned closer this relationship is progressing a little too fast but I've been waiting 10 years maybe not for Ryujin but still I waited and I purposely didn't date anyone as I wanted to date Ryunie which is Ryuki but when I met Ryujin I feel that the promise is supposed to be made with her something in my memory is missing like a missing puzzle piece the last piece
that I seem to have lost.

Ryujin leaned in slower but stop at a certain point, guess she's waiting for my respond I hold her soft cheeks and pulled her in and we start kissing and when i say kiss we kissed not just a peck we made out.

RYUJIN POV

He did it he passed my test he's not such a coward like you said Yeji he's a good kisser too. I slowly pushed him down the bed and we continued, I was about to unbutton his shirt when he grabbed my hands and kiss my neck as I let out a soft moan.

"I would like to continue but lets do it after we buy our own home." He said as he winked at me. Why must he kill my vibe man.

"Yah you're such a vibe killer are you teasing me?" I asked him

"Now you know how I feel that night." I guess he's mad huh he left the room and winked one more time. I have such a hot boyfriend I followed behind him at we talked with the members.

End

(Authors note: sorry i didn't update twice yesterday i was studying anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, i decided its fonna run for 20 chapters so 11 more yay.