Chapter 3

??? POV

So Ryujin has been finding someone all this time. I really wanna help her but I can't, there isn't anything i can do YET.

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by the blinding morning sun, Daniel was still sound asleep snoring away. I covered his face with a pillow as I find it very annoying to hear and I realise that I'll be greeted by this sound every morning for an alarm clock.

I went to the bathroom in my tiny apartment and brushed my teeth while checking my phone. A message from Ryunie?

(Bold Y/N italics ryujin)

Good morning Y/N did
you sleep well I have a
busy schedule so i dont
think I will reply to your
messages just wanna
say good morning to you.

Morning Ryunie-ah
I slept well thanks
for asking stay safe
ok and dont over work
yourself.

Okay anyways where
do you live?

XXXX its a small
apartment my room
number is XXX why do
you ask?

Ok thanks just
wanted to know
I gotta go now

Ok.

"Y/N whats today's date?" Daniel asked in his sleep voice.

"18 april, wake up its already 8" I replied while preparing breakfast before I could even light the stove i heard a loud thud coming from my room I rush over a saw Daniel on the floor holding his head. It seems he has just fallen from the bed but I wonder why.

"You idiot I'm late stop cooking we'll just buy a kimbap you're following me how could I forget today is the open audition for JYP ENTERTAINMENT." Daniel said as he run to the bathroom to shower.

I've always wanted to be an idol i admired artist like Ateez, BTS, TXT, SHINee and BTOB but I have no talent in any aspect of an idol I tried to sing but my voice wouldn't stop cracking, I tried to dance but I would more often than once trip on my own foot. I gave up that dream and plan on becoming a teacher, a math teacher to be exact. Once Daniel was done showering, it was my turn but he urges me to bathe faster which i find ironic as he himself took 20 minutes.

After showering i wore a simple hoodie with black jeans and went out. Daniel used a pierced hat a sweater and track pants clothes that are comfortable to dance in. We finally head out and I kept getting dragged like a ragdoll.

We got to the JYP building and there i met the manager from yesterday

"Hey you're here? I was just about to find you Ryujin gave me your address but I guess you made my life easier." The manager said after bowing to me. I bowed back as a form of politeness.

"Why do you wanna find me is Ryunie in trouble is she hurt is everything ok?"

"Relax my boss just wanted to see you Ryujin is fine rest assured." Wait the boss does he mean JYP himself JYP as in Park Jinyoung? Why does he wanna see me did someone report me? I looked at Daniel but he was already heading to the auditions so i followed him to JYP's office.

"Y/N nice to meet you I've heard things about you from Ryujin I just wanna say thanks and to show how thankful I am, you are allowed to marry her" or not hahaha it would be great if he said that though. When we reach in front of JYP's office, the manager left and I was all alone. I guess he wanna see me privately well nothing to be scared I didnt do anything wrong if anything I should be rewarded for saving Ryunie.

"Y/N I've heard news that you saved Ryujin from a crazy fan. I really wanna thank you it seem like my manager has been doing a horrible job so i like to offer you a job at JYP as ITZY's manager and bodyguard will you accept it" am I dreaming? Did JYP just ask me to be the manager of ITZY like being with them wherever they go kinda manager?

"One more thing being their manager is one thing but being a bodyguard is another you must be near ITZY no matter the time and place so I have prepared a small house near ITZY'S dorm for you so you wouldn't be too far from them." Wow just wow this is amazing I've always wondered how I'm gonna meet Ryunie but I guess that's not a problem now.

I bowed to him and accepted his offer he handed me a key which I assume was for the house and a book filled with their schedule. JYP dismissed me and I went to find Daniel but I guess he's still auditioning.

"Hey wheres the audition room i might've gotten lost heh heh" I asked a random stranger. She turned around and I was shocked it's tzuyu from Twice she pointed the direction to me. I bowed and headed that direction unable to contain my excitement, I quickly fled I mean its tzuyu she's very pretty and even prettier in real life.

As I neared the audition room I saw Daniel with his head down I ran to him to check whats wrong he hugged me and cried. Did he fail? How could he fail he's one of the best dancers I know even people from the states cant compare to his skill.

"Where were you I thought I wouldn't be able to share my happiness with you" happiness? Wait does that mean he passed? I looked at the paper in his hand and saw that he will be a trainee under JYP. Today is just filled with good news there's hardly no way this day could turn for the worst.

"Y/N is that you?" I turned back and my smile soon disappeared i guess I jinxed it, Jane what is she doing here did she audition?

"Oh my it is you did you come for audition remember our promise 2 years ago? The one where you promised to date me if you don't find a girlfriend before april ends." Why do I keep weird promises

"Go away my hyung has a girlfriend she's an idol so their relationship must be kept a secret so stay away from him" I don't know if I should feel happy or angry he saved me but he also told a very stupid lie what if she spread it? Then Ryunie might get the wrong idea.

"Y/N I heard the news so you're our new manager? Lets go what are you waiting for? we're having a welcoming party for our new manager I also gotta introduce you to the girls." Ryunie she came at the right time I took that as my cue to leave and waved Jane and Daniel goodbye. Daniel just stood there and wave in disbelief.
I got in the car and head to ITZY's dorm.

End

(Authors note: hey guys im gna try update this book twice a day once in the morning and one more before i go to sleep. Hope you really enjoy this book i predict atleast 20 chapters a short book i know i hate making long books filled with filler anyways you can guess who the ??? At the top is)