Chapter 10

Y/N POV

This past few nights has been the same. Before going to bed we would have dinner then Ryujin will not allow me to close my eyes unless I kiss her for 5 mins straight and after that she would sleep by hugging me tight. In the morning I would find her atop me, under the blanket snoring away then I'll wake her up and she'll always demand a kiss on her forehead and this would continue for a couple of days. However today is a little different, I woke up and surprise to see or rather not see Ryujin on top of me. I went out and saw that the girls were dancing to their latest comeback wannabe. I assumed they were just having fun but the aura around them was tense.

After they ended I went to Ryujin and was about to kiss her forehead like I always do every morning but she pushed me away.

"y/n can you not bother us when we're practicing? Can you calm down your sexual desires and leave me alone when I'm at work" I'm getting confused, my sexual desires? This girl is not making any sense. But even more i feel angry did she just shout at me? What happened to make her change? even Yeji remained quiet and everyone else is sweating. It seems like they've been practicing for a few hours.

"Ryujin whats your problem? Why are you mentioning MY sexual desires have you seen yourself these past few days, and work? What do you mean, PD-nim gave you guys a break and I took my time to rent out this villa so that you guys can have fun and not be stressed and why do you think i wanted to kiss your forehead? Its because you always demand one after waking up." was I a little harsh? But it had to be said she's blaming when I'm trying to be a good boyfriend.

"Oppa- no y/n our break is ending and we just got news that we will have to perform and being too comfortable living in this villa have taken a toll on us. We're now unable to execute the moves as sharp and smooth as before and our tempo is all over the place." Did she really corrected herself from calling me oppa?

"But don't you think you're over working your members? Look they're sweating so much I can see their under garments through their shirt and I bet all the sweat they produced is enough to fill the pool in the back."

"Overwork? Do you thin being an idol is a joke this is nothing compared to when we were trainees so please im begging you just allow us to do our practice." I stood there thinking, I shook my head and point to the bathroom.

"Take a shower you are all sweating way too much freshen up then come and eat breakfast only then can you continue." The girls nodded and all went to their respective rooms as they have toilets in there. Ryujin walked up to me and slap me.

"How dare you, you ruined our pace we were going to get it in one last take now they're gonna forget everything I taught them."

"Shin Ryujin I've have enough I cant take it today is our last day and it seems it'll be the worse day. I'll prepare breakfast then I'll be in my room make sure your members eat before you make them dance to their graves." I said as I held my cheek. I went to the kitchen and start cooking Ryujin was reviewing the practices and ignore my advice to take a shower first. After showering i brought 2 bottles of soju and entered my room locking the door behind me.

I kept drinking away and was feeling hot like very hot. I look at the time and its 11pm, have i just been drinking soju go out to take more and repeat since 11am? I took my last shot of soju and prepared for bed untill I heard a knock on the door. It was Ryujin she's sweating and it seems she had stopped practicing, she looked down and played with her hands.

"Oppa I'm sorr-"

I dragged her in and hugged her closing the door and locking it. It might just be the alcohol but Ryujin is looking even beautiful than before.

"Ryujin I'm sorry for shouting I really love you and you dont know how hurt I was when you slapped me." Those things I said were suppose to be in my head but it just came out. Is this what people would call drunk courage i feared nothing i kept saying things i dont normally say and i didnt let go of her i kept hugging her. I threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Im sorry if i were a coward and never make the first move but today, things are gonna be different. I leaned towards her slowly and kissed her she tried to push me to catch some breath but i pinned her arms down. I slowly separated our lips and said 'i love you' and after saying that i kissed lower down this time her chin the i repeat saying the words thn move lower down. She moaned but i didnt stop i was drunk I've never been this drunk 6 bottles of soju i can do anything i hold her collar and looked at her, she nodded and I slowly took off her shirt revealing the sports bra she was wearing this morning.

"Oppa lets make this last night memorable"

"I probably wont be able to remember I'm damn drunk its your fault Ryujin you made me like this now be responsible."

RYUJIN POV

Oppa is different today I guess i was very harsh on him this morning but i didnt mind when it comes to love if it's not rough its not as fun. Y/N was about to put it in me when we hear loud banging from our door I pushed y/n and quickly used my shirt and leggings I open the door to find Yuna.

"If you guys are gonna make love keep it down its almost midnight you worked us to death and now you're not allowing us to sleep jeez"

"Sorry Yuna we'll keep it down go to sleep go go"

"No dont keep it down just stop and go to sleep" i stopped for a while thn i nodded.

"I wanna join please i wanna make love to y/n too" i looked behind Yuna to find chaeryeong.

"Chaeryeong he's mine we weren't making love we were apologizing yea and now hes asleep" i had to lie but they dont seem to buy it but they tired so they didnt care.

I went to check on y/n only too see that he's really asleep and he's on the floor. I shook him and asked him to sleep on the bed.

"Ryujin I'm really sorry i love you so much and im scared of breaking up with you" he said while in his sleep i smiled and slowly pushed him to the bed and tuck him in i change to my pyjamas and went to sleep beside him.

End

(Authors note:2 chapters in a day might sound easy but i have work and school so theres not much i can do.)