✰ 06.

CHAPTER SIX

—✰—

"who's going to get her?" john b asked, parking on the street outside of the thornton's home.

"not it" pope said, pressing his finger on his nose

"JJ can do it since he likes her" kie winked as she teased him.

"shut up kiara" he groaned

"go on lover boy" pope shooed the boy as he climbed out of the van, sneaking up the roof to her window.

"man it must be good to be a kook" john b said, admiring the house that they parked outside of as he watched his bestfriend sneak in the girls window.

"i never thought JJ would be the one to fall for a kook" pope scoffed

"i mean she's hot as hell, can't blame him" john b shrugged

"yeah your right...and she hangs out with us? that's a bonus" pope said, hand shaking the boy.

"would you two shut up" kiara groaned

the blonde girl lay alone in her room, not spoken a word all night to her family from when she went off at them.

it was a lot later now, she was watching Netflix in her room, thank god for generators.

she heard a knock at her window, jumping lightly from fright. she slowly got up to be faced with JJ on the other side of the glass as she slowly pulled up the window.

"hola amigo" he smiled, climbing in the window, standing in front of her.

"hi? what are you doing here?" she asked confusedly.

"get changed, we've got another dora explorer mission to go on" JJ smiled as he sat next to the dog that lay on her bed.

"changed into what exactly?" she asked, turning on her closet light as he followed her to the closet.

"these?" he smirked, pulling out a lingerie set from a drawer.

"JJ, seriously?" she smacked his hand making him drop it.

"mmh-hmm" he smiled cheesily

"i'm serious, JJ. what kind of illegal shit are we doing tonight?" she asked

"so am i" he said as he picked it up.

"stop!" she whisper shouted, putting it away and smacking him again.

"fine. we're going to a cemetery so i don't know, something comfortable?" he suggested.

"a cemetery at night?! you realise that's how horror movies start right" she groaned as she grabbed a t-shirt and shorts since it was still hot outside even though it was night.

"and this is how other movies start....my kinda movies" he winked, picking up the lacey panties again.

"ok actually gonna kick you in the head in a minute, JJ" she groaned.