✰34

"JJ, get up, we've got our first day of junior year" avani groaned as he lay on top of her

"mmmh i hate school" he said

"JJ, i changed schools to be with you guys, so you gotta start liking school, and get off me!!" she said, pushing him so he lay next to her instead

"your boring" he said, bringing the sheets up to his face. she then decided to sit on top of his lap, with a smirk on her face.

"who you calling boring?" she said, only wearing a bra and shorts on top of him, making his eyes open wide.

"not you. definitelyyy not you" he squirmed underneath her

"you ready for school now?" she said

"no, now you've made me hard, i can't go to school like that, your gonna have to help me" he said

"JJ!! i'm not helping you with head before school" she said

"whaaaat i never said you had to give me head, i just said i needed you to help but if you insist" he said, moving himself again, this time she could feel his hard on against her.

"JJ stop it" she groaned

"i know you don't want me to stop" he smirked, sitting up, his head just below hers.

"we gotta go" she said, still not breaking eye contact with him.

"oh we'll go. maybe just a little late or something?" he said, his lips so close she could feel them against hers as he talked.

"but, meaning breath, J-

before she could finish, he pressed his against hers, the slow kiss becoming hot and passionate.

"fuck" he groaned

"we gotta go" she got off him, and headed to her bathroom.

"baby, get your cute ass back here right now! don't do this to me" he whined

"who said i was stopping?" she said, walking back to her bathroom doorway after she started the shower, standing naked in his view.

"avani, baby, you're gonna drive me insane" he said, pouncing on the bed and following her.

avani then later drive them to school, surprisingly arriving in time. thankfully her mom had work early, and topper had already left for school before they did.

the four friends sat in class together, kie and avani side by side.

"i'm sorry, you did what?" she whispered

"hey hey hey, at least i didn't get it on, on the boat!!" she argued.

"i'd much prefer the shower, don't get me wrong, it's soooo much cleaner" kie whined.

"shush!" she whispered

"you couldn't, not tell her, could you?" JJ winked