✰ 03.

CHAPTER 3.

—✰—

"these are empty! you took empty tanks?" kiara groaned as the five sat on the HMS pogue.

"okay...this ones a quarter full, enough for one of us" she sighed.

"does anybody even know how to scuba dive? anybody?" kie groaned

"it's kind of a kook sport" JJ shurgged, everyone turning to look at avani who furrowed her eyebrows.

"what?" avani asked

"surely you've scuba dived before?" pope asked

"i mean i did it once on vacation....but with an instructor" she sighed

"oh- great!" JJ groaned

"i read about it?!" pope offered.

"great, pope read about it! so someone's gonna die" kie groaned.

"look, you put the thing in your mouth and breath! how hard could it be?" JJ shrugged.

"not that easy, JJ" avani sighed.

"no offence or anything...but i'm still confused why she's here. she's a kook! i thought this was a pogue thing?!" pope asked.

"i mean, for real. her brother nearly drowned you last night, john b!" pope said

"he did not" john b rolled his eyes

"what's that got to do with her anyways, she's totally the opposite of him" JJ said

"thankyou" she sighed

"blah blah blah, it doesn't matter if avanis here, alright! im not complaining about having another girl around here, i'm sure JJ doesn't either" kiara said, everyone turning to JJ, who's face became red.

"what- me? shut up" he shook his head, looking down as he chuckled nervously.

avani smiled at the nervous boy, everyone getting back to the point of why they were here in the first place.

"if you come up to fast and the nitrogen gets into your blood, you can get the bends" pope argued with JJ about how easy scuba diving could be.

"bends? like bend over" JJ said, bending over and sticking out his ass infront of avani, making her laugh.

"the bends kill you" pope stated, JJ becoming serious and standing up straight again.

"right" he said.

"i can dive!" john b said, everyone turning to him.

"since when can you dive?" kiara said, glaring at the boy who sat next to her.

"yeah...he can dive" JJ said, not wanting to even think about it.

"i'll do it. it's fine" he shrugged

"let me do some calculations real quick" pope said, everyone's attention focussing on him.