✰ 11.

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

—✰—

"hey kie, what are you doing here?" avani asked as she opened the front door to be faced with her friend.

"come on, your coming with me to the obx summer movie series tonight" kie smiled

"sure, just let me get changed" she said, mentioning to her outfit.

"no- that's fine! let's go!" she grabbed her hand, tugging her to the car.

she got in the passenger seat, kie driving off.

"the guys refused to come with me so your my only option, plus i don't know where john b is" kie said

"i heard DCS and one of the deputies picked him up then he ran from them through town, haven't seen him since" she shrugged.

"pope told me" she said as kie gave her a look.

she parked outside of the grounds where it was being held, the two grabbing the lawn chairs and walked in.

"you said they weren't coming, kie!" avani grunted, seeing JJ and pope walk toward them.

"changed there minds, i guess" kie said

"for fucks sakes" she mumbled

"why, what happened?" she asked

"hey guys!" JJ smiled, setting down his lawn chair next to avani, the girl refusing to look or speak to the boys.

"alright, who's telling me what the hells happening here?" kie asked, pointing between JJ and avani.

"whatever, avani come with me" kie dragged her behind.

"what?" she grunted

"what's going on?" she asked

"hey baby" they heard rafes voice, avani feeling his arm around his waist making her shift uncomfortably.

kie sent them a weird look as she was getting the group pepsi's and snacks from the stand.

"how are you girls?" rafe asked

"i'm fine" kie rolled her eyes.

"i'm fine... what do you want rafe?" avani snapped

"random burst of anger from you, avani" he scoffed.

she shoved away from him, standing next to kie as rafe started to talk again.

"so ugh, just tell your lil boys, that we know what they did" rafe said

"ugh, sorry what boy are you talking about?" kie scoffed

"they'll know" he said, sending a look towards JJ and pope before walking off back the his friends.

"bye" he winked

"douche" kie scoffed, walking away with avani.

"so we just saw rafe... he said, and i quote 'tell your lil boys we know what they did.' what does that mean?" kie said, handing them they snacks as she took a seat.