Plan of action

Deku pov

    "Thanks for coming during your free period you two." Aizawa said when Todoroki and I walked into his office. I nod and sit down in a chair. Todoroki sits next to me.
"So what did you need Aizawa?" I ask, figiting In my seat. Todoroki grabs my hand and I stop moving.
"Well I know that you have been going through a rough time. And I am unable to keep an eye on you without suspicion from your peers. So I thought that Todoroki here could keep an eye on you, and it looks like he has a good effect on you so now I'm even more sure of this idea." Aizawa stated.
"Now wait a minute! I don't need someone to babysit me like I'm a five year old! I am perfectly capable of handling myself thank you very much." I said, louder then intended.
"Sure you can. Tell me, what did I see you do the other day? I think you need me to keep an eye on you. Not 24/7 of course but at least most the time." Todoroki said. I open my mouth in protest but Aizawa interrupts.

   "Listen here Izuku Midoriya. You WILL NOT leave Todorokis sight. You will let him check you arms daily and that any wounds you may have. Your mental health and well being is important to both of us. We care about you and you need to care about yourself." I look at my shoes. I don't want help, I don't need it. I'm making them go through all this trouble because I can't keep secrets.
"Excuse me but you know that we can hear you. And the reason we are helping you is because we want too." Todoroki said. I look up at him the Aizawa.
"...oh."
"Mhm."
"Also Midoriya, I have talked to Bakugou about his behavior and don't deny this, I KNOW he has been messing with you. The burns on your arms prove it." As he said that I unconsciously grab my arms.
"Why- I didn't want him to know.. I didn't want him to know I relapsed. He's gonna kill me" I though.
At that moment the bell rang ending free period.

     Aizawa we are gonna head back to class. I'll keep you upddated." Aizawa nods. We walk out of the office and blend in with the stream of students going to class.
    "Are you really going to have to check my arms every day. That seems to be a lot to be honest. I mean you don't have to check my arms everyday. Maybe like once a week or a few weeks. Or not at all! That seems like the better ide-"
"Midoriya I'm checking your arms and that's final. No two ways about it. Got it?" I look at him and sigh.
"Yeah yeah I hear you." I look at the ground as we go to class.

Time skip to after school in the dorms because I'm l a z y and I know they didn't live in dorms but now they do and it's much easier for me.

     I walk to my dorm room and open my door. Exhausted, I flop down on the bed. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear a knocking on the door. I think about not getting up until I hear "Deku if you don't open this god damn door I will blow it down the door." I quickly get up and open the door to see Kacchan waiting.
"Oh hey Kacchan did you need something? I was about to take a nap." He looks at me and steps in.
"Is it true?" I look at him and act confused. "Is... What true?" He steps toward me

    "Don't play with me nerd. Is it true you relapsed. And you didn't tell me. You KNOW that I am able to help you with this shit. Why didn't you say anything? And damn why the hell did I still pick on you?! How was I so stupi?!"
"Wow wow wow hold on Kacchan! It ok! I'm ok. You don't need to worry. I'll be fine. I'm glad you came to see me. But I need you to go... I am super tired." I said with a small smile. Kacchan looks me and says "ok but if you need me please let me know. Auntie Inko gave me some of your Anti-depressants just in case you needed them. So I have a stash if needed." It took me a second to process that. Mom is still looking after me huh... Thank you mom. I love yours much.

time skip to after nap and diner.

     I walk downstairs to get some dinner. I see Todoroki and walk up to him. "Hey todo.." I say yawning. He looks at me with a bit of surprise. "Well hey yourself. What happened to you? Have a nice nap?" I nod and sit at the table. "Yeah thanks for asking. What s for dinner?" I ask. "Beef stew." He said and gave me a bowl. I accepted it gladly and started to eat. "So how are you injuries? Are they healing?" Todoroki asked. I nodal him. "Yeah some are. Newer ones are gonna be a bit though. I have a feeling I kinda overdid it last time." He nods back. "Well after we eat I'll treat them ok? You have medicine in your dorm correct?" I nod. "In the cabinet. Speaking of medicine, I'm going to stop by Kacchans room before hand-" I start to say. "What why?" Todoroki interrupts me. "He has som of my old anti-depressants from my mom. She gave them to him in case of a relapse like this before she...ya know."

     "Wait this is a relapse?!" Todoroki asked. I stop eating. I forgot I didn't tell him this was a relapse.
"Umm yeah it is. But this time it's a bit worse but that's ok." I say softly. Todoroki shakes his head.
"You know I have to let Aizawa know right? This is important"
"I know. I should have said something. My fault." I said, returning to my food.  "This is really good by the way. Did you make it?"

Time skip to after

   I walk to Kacchans room quickly. I reached it but I Hesitate to knock. After gathering courage I knock twice.
"Hey Kacchan? May I have the bottle of antidepressants? I'd like to keep them in my room." He opens the door. "Hey Deku. I'll give them to you on one condition. You make sure that the half n half is with you when you take them. Got it" I nod and grab the pill bottle.
"Thanks Kacchan!" I say and walk back to my dorm. 

   "Come here Midoriya. I have the medicine so I need to treat your arms before bed." Todoroki says. I walk to him and give him the bottle of pills. He sets them on the counter. He rolled my sleeves up and undid the bandages. He dabbed medicine on them and it stung a it on the newer cuts. He finished one arm and moved to the next. After, he put new bandages on.
"Thanks todo. It's late. Should we get to bed?" I ask. He nods. "Do you want me to stay with you tonight? I can get cloths." He asks. I shake my head. "No thank you. I think I'll be ok tonight. For real, no jokes, no lies." I say smiling.
"Ok then I guess I'll go. I'm a call, a text, or a walk away. Ok" he said smiling back. I nod and he leaves. I fall onto my mattress and fall asleep.

Heyyyy guys! Hope to you liked that chapter. I kinda have a little psa real quick.
I have been seeing a LOT of people leading these characters. STOP IT. They are minors. Do not lewd them. If they are aged up its stil not ok. I know some of you will probably attack me for this but I needed this to be said. Please stop leading these characters. Thank you.