Broken promises

Deku pov

I had the blades in my pockets the whole time Todoroki was at my house. We were at my house when we saw my clock that said "6:50 AM, Monday" We looked at each other and in a split second we were getting ready for school. I changed in my room and he changed in the bathroom downstairs. I slipped my blades into my bag secretly. I run down the stairs and todo is waiting for me.
"Ready?" He asked, giving me a plastic Baggie. I nod and give him a questioning look.
"What is this?" I ask, looking in the Baggie. Food. There's...food.
"You're malnourished and I only know you ate the food I gave you last night. So you need to eat" I look in the bag and it's a bagel. I look back him and say "thank you todo."
I put it in my bag and looked back at Todoroki. "Race you to school!" I say and burst out the door.

Time skippy

As we reached school I walked into the class room. I went to my desk and set my bag down. As I put my head on my desk I closed my eyes and drifted into an uneasy sleep.

Stupid

Unwanted

Worthless

Ugly

Fat

Quirkless

Wannabe

Defensless

Sorry excuse of a hero

Die

Kill yourself.

These thought kept playing my head over and over again. Until I couldn't take it. I grab my bag and reach in. I feel the blades and then the bagel. I have a brilliant idea.
I stick my blades in the bagel and stand up. I walk out of the room making sure my bagel is visible. I speed up slightly and go to the bathroom. "I have 20 minutes before class starts. If I hurry up I came back as soon as the bell rings. Aizawa is almost always late so I should be fine." I think to myself. I reach the bathroom and I quickly rush in. I go into the last stall and open the bag. I take the bagel out and throw it away. Then I take the blade out and sit on the floor.
Cut after cut after cut I slit each of my wrist. I don't know how many times I do it. I just keep going until I don't feel it anymore. After I'm done I put the blade in my pocket. Then I realized. I don't have my bandages. They are in my bag. What do I do?! Everyone will see my arms, they will hate me for it. All Might will want to take back his quirk and I will have to drop out of the hero course. What am I going to do!? I start having a panic attack right there. My breathing get quick and heavy and my eyesight starts to spin and blur. I hear someone start to walk in but I don't know who. They hear me and come closer to my stall.
"No no no this can't be happening!" I think. The stall door opens and I see a tall figure standing there.
"MIDORIYA!" They say and bend down to help me.
But it's to late.
I black out.

Heyo sorry for the lack of an update. It's a short chapter but oop. I'm kinda busy. But thanks for sticking with me! Hope you enjoyed!
Author~chan