Lunch Rush

Deku pov

   I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm. I reach over to press snooze when I feel another hand on the clock. I jerk upwards forgetting Todoroki was in bed next to me.
"Oow Midoriya what's going on?" I sit up off of him and lean back.
"My bad I forgot you were here for a second." I said sheepishly. Dang I'm a clutz.
"Ok well we gotta get ready for school come on get up." Todoroki said, rising out of bed. His hair was all over the place and it looked like a swirl.
"Pffttt" I tried to cover up my laugh but failed. "Todoroki your hair it's- everywhere!" I said pointing. "Hm?" He said and turned to the mirror. "Oh it is." He said. He grabbed a brush off the counter and brushed it out. It went back in place so easily- my hair could never. "Let's get ready for school- I'll make breakfast if you want" I offer. Todoroki smiles and nods. "Ok but get ready first. Then I'll help you" I nod back and grab my uniform off of my closet door. I changed quickly and went downstairs and made some scrambled eggs and toast. I set out some plates and put the food on the plates. I got cups of orange juice out and set them down. I sat down and waited for Todoroki to come to the dining room.  He came down and sat down next to me. He looked at my plate and then his plate. "Why do I have more food then you?" He asked. "We'll you're a guest so it's only proper." I said biting into my eggs. "Besides I can't eat to much I don't have that big of a stomach for that." I look at Todoroki and he takes a bite of toast. He thought for a moment and looked at me. "Have you made yourself a lunch yet?" I haven't. "No not yet. I don't have any thing prepared though." I said eating another scoop of egg. "Well we can get some stuff from the lunch room." Todoroki said. I nod and eat the last of my eggs and toast. I get up and wash my plate and cup. "Well I am ready when you are Todo! I'm gonna go get my bag ok?" He nods and drinks the last of his orange juice. "Thank you for the breakfast it was really good" he said. I smile and shake my head. "No problem at all!"

~time skip~

As we walked to the classroom we saw Aizawa talking to Kacchan. Kacchan looked a bit worried which is so weird. Todoroki noticed them and grabbed my arm. "C'mon lets go this way so we don't interrupt them." I nod and give one last  glance. I connect glances with Kacchan. I quickly look away and walk to the classroom. As I walk in I see Uraraka and Iida. I wave and they wave back. I put my bag away and go over to them. "Hey guys what's up?" I ask. "Dekuuuuu! Iida wont stop teasing me about how pink my cheeks are-" she says puffing out her cheeks. I laugh and say "Uraraka you look like Kirby when you that!" I say. Just then Aizawa and Kacchan walk in. "Get to your seats everyone class is about to begin.

~small time skip~
Lunch
"Ok ok but hear me out. Lunch rushes quirk is something to do with food right? So tell me why he is feeding a bunch of high schoolers and NOT the homeless?" I said. Todoroki laughed and looked his bowl of Soba. "I guess he could be doing more stuff like that." I nod. "Exactly!" I finish my pork cutlet and take my bowl up to the dish line. I wait to put my dirty dishes down when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn, expecting Todoroki but instead I see Aizawa.
"Oh hi Mr. Aizawa. Do you need anything?" I ask. He nodded. I need to see you and Todoroki in my office during free period. We need to talk." My stomach turned with the thought of what we have too talk about. "Oh, ok. I'll let him know." I said softly. He nodded and walked off, sleeping bag on his shoulder. "Where did that come from? I didn't see it before-" I thought. I shook my head and set my bowl down. I walked over to where Todoroki was. "Hey what's wrong? You're pale as a sheet." He said. I looked at him and said "Aizawa wants to talk during free period today." He nodded and we walked back to class. "I understand why you're nervous but I want you to trust him ok? He's our teacher. He will know what's best to do in this situation." I nodded silently. "Ok..."

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that chapter! It was more soft then anything but still a chapter. Enjoy this soft stuff. Thanks for reading!
~Author-chan