Save him before its to late!

Todoroki pov

I hear a click and the door is unlocked. I quickly stand up and try to open the door. But there is something in the way. I peek in and I am able to see...Midoriya. But he's not conscious. I don't know what I was thinking but in that moment I was only worried about saving Midoriya. I bend down and gently push him away from the door. I notice blood gets on the floor. Crap. I am able to slip inside and I quickly check on Midoriya.

His arms are full of old and new cuts. But one on his arm is deep. Very deep.
"Midoriya why...why would you do this?" I whisper shakily. I pick up my phone and quickly call 911. It rings a few times and a lady answers.
"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" She asked in a calm voice.
"My friend he appears to have cut himself and it's really deep. He lost a lot of blood and he isn't conscious." I rush.
"Ok give me the address and I'll quickly dispatch an ambulance to your location."
I quickly give her the location and I hear typing.
"Ok stay calm. Please go unlock the front door and get any necessary items." I do as she says and grab Midoriyas shoes. I slip them on his feet and I grab my phone again.
"Ok I did that. What now?" I ask. I hear sirens in the distance.
"Make sure that when the people arrive that they know where you are. I hope it all works out. I have to take other calls now. Good luck!" She says and hangs up.

Time hoppy. Cuz I'm L A Z Y

While I sit in the hospital waiting room I stay silent. Thinking. Hoping. That it'll all be ok. When I get a text. From my father.

Endeavor: Where the hell are you? We need to train.

Todoroki: At the hospital. Friend got in accident.

Endeavor: I don't fucking care. Come home now. Or extra training later

Todoroki: I'll do extra later. Bye

I sigh as I get another text. But this time it's from Uraraka.

Uraraka: umm hey Todoroki? Are you with Deku? He won't answer my text and I'm getting worried.

Todoroki: Yes I'm with him. But he can't talk right now.

Uraraka: ok. Why can't he talk? Did I he lose his phone?

Todoroki: ...

Uraraka: Todoroki...what happened to Deku?

Todoroki: I can't tell you it's personal. But...

Uraraka: Todoroki I'm his friend to. And I care about him. What happened?! Is he ok?!

Todoroki: no he's not ok. He's in the hospital but that's all I can say. Don't tell anyone else. You're the only one who can know.

Uraraka: WHY IS HE IN THE HOSPITAL?! Which one!? Can I come see him!?

Todoroki: I have to get back to you on that. A doctor came out. Hold up

As the doctor comes towards me his face is grim.
"Mr. Todoroki? We have good news and bad." My stomach drops. I hold my breath.
"Yes?" I say softly.
"Midoriya is fine. He is steadily getting better...except. He isn't responding to anyone. He is just acting like...I don't know. He doesn't trust us. So we can't heal his wounds. And he keeps saying 'just let me go'." I stare at the doctor and nod.
"May I see him? Please?" I shakily ask. The doctor nods and leads me to Midoriyas room. I take a breath and walk in. He glances at me and looks away just as quickly. I walk over to him but before I could even speak Midoriya says
"Why did you have to save me? I was supposed to die. And for some stupid reason I'm still in this hell hole." I'm shocked. The happy go lucky person, the one who always smiled and the person I loved...wanted to die. I felt terrible.
"Midoriya... I saved you because I needed to. You are the person I look up to. You made me better and I owe you everything and I care about you so much. I care about you to much to let you go." I say my voice shaking with emotion. I grasp his hand and squeeze it. "Look at me," I say. He slowly turns his head towards me.
"Promise me that you won't leave me. I need you. You are the reason I'm still living. Midoriya I..." My voice gets caught in my throat. He looks at me with a great deal of pain in his eyes. I take a deep breath and I say. "Midoriya...I love you to much to lose." He squeezed my hand. "I love you to. But I love you to much to let you be seen with someone as stupid and weak as I am. I mean look at me. My father didn't want me. I don't blame him. And people are always pitying me. Who would want to be loved by someone so weak?" He says looking down at his bed sheets. Tears get on the bed sheets. I reach up and wipe them away.
"I would. If that person is you then I would do anything. And you're not weak. Or stupid. You're strong and amazing. You're the kindest person I know. And the best hero." I say. And I mean it. I hug him as tight as I can and whisper, "just please...don't leave me ok?" I wait a few seconds and I hear
"I'll try." And that's all I ask.

Deku pov

As I hug Todoroki I feel better. Better then I have in a long time. But happy times only last a little while. I should know that best.
"Visiting hours are over. We have to ask you to leave." Says a nurse. I look at Todoroki and he nods. He looks at me and says "Please get better. I need you to come back ok?" I slowly nod. I watch him leave and as soon as he does I'm sad. I miss him already.  I lay back down to try to fall asleep. But then I hear someone in the hall. "Todoroki? Is that you?" I say. My door bangs open. It's not Todoroki. It's the one who claims to be his father. Endeavor.

Aaaaaand cliffhanger! Ha I'm sorry. This chapter is suuuuper sappy but oh well. Issa bout to get....idk honestly but in this book Endeavor is a big ass jerk from the pits of hell. Ok? Keep that in mind.
~Author-chan