Roll of the dice

Todoroki POV

I go into the bathroom and start searching. I look under the sink and find 3 razors. I put them on the sink and keep looking. I look in the cabinet above the sink and find 5 more. I put them on the sink as well. I look in the shower just in case and only find one. That is a relief. I grad all the razors and bring them downstairs. Isn't them on the table and look in the kitchen for any other blades. I take all the really sharp knives but leave some duller ones for cooking. Hopefully he will keep his promise but those can't really do much. I set those on the table and hear footsteps coming down the stairs. A pair of curious green eyes peep around the corner.
"Hey Todo can you leave the knife in the little plastic case? I never use it but it's been passed down through my family for a long time so I'd like to keep it. Since it was my moms." I nod and say, "As long as you don't use it." He nods and goes to the living room. I walk to the drawers and take out a few knives. One has dried blood on it still. I slowly rinse it off and set it on the table. Then I walk to the other bathroom at the end of the hall. I search there and come up with a few razor blades and a exacto knife. The knife has a lot of dried blood on it. I rinse that to and bring it to the kitchen. I put down my findings and decided to look in Izukus room. I go upstairs and open the door. I look under the bed and what I find kills me inside. A rope. With a premature noose made. I pick it up with Shaky hands and put it on the bed. I the look I his drawers and find nothing. I open his closet and search there. I look on the shelf and see a tub. I pull the tub down curiously and open it. Inside are a bunch of unclean blades and a knife. And under that is a gun and it's loaded. I feel myself tear up. How long has Izuku been feeling like this? This is killing me to see that he has to go through the pain that he is. I grab the bin and the rope and bring them downstairs to the kitchen.
'Hey Izu? I'm done. I'm going to throw all this away. Ok?" I yell.
"Ok I'm coming!" He yells back. He walks in the door way and stops. He sees the rope and his eyes go round. "Y-you found my rope?" His eyes travel to the bin and the gun I just unloaded. "And my gun?" He looked back at me with fear. I walked over to hi and hugged him. He stood there for a moment and then broke down crying. I hugged him for a while and walked him back to the living room. He leaned against me for a while before I realized he fell asleep. I didn't want to move but I was getting tired myself. So I just layers there and closed my eyes. And slowly I fell asleep.

Time skip

Deku POV

I wake up and realize where I am. And who I'm on. I quickly sit up and he doesn't stir. I slowly get up and walk to the kitchen. I tiptoe to the table and look at all he found. He found it all. And he is going to throw it all away. I check behind my shoulder and reached out to a blade. A razor blade that wasn't attached to any razor. I grabbed 3 of them and stuck them in my pockets. The I tip toe back to the living room. I lay back down on todo until he wakes up. I pretend to just have woken up to.
"Have a nice nap Izu?" He asked. I nod and reply "yeah, what about you? Was yours good?" He thinks for a second and then replys "I think it was the best nap I've had in a while. I nod and get up. "That's great!" I say. I head to the kitchen and get a teach bag. I stare at the extra blades and sigh. Todoroki follows and see my gaze. He takes the bag and says "Let me." I nod and step back. He start putting all the items into the bag, starting with the noose. Soon it's all in the bag and by the door to take to the dumpster.
"Hey Izu?"
"Yeah Todo?"
"Please promise me you won't cut. One more time for me?"
I look down and say. "I promise." But again I cross my fingers. I plan to cut again of course.

I mean why else would I steal back the blades?

Heyo its author chan! Sorry it's been a while. I've been very busy. Also HAPPY DAY OF TREASON OR INDEPENDENCE! Lol 😂 Ill leave.
~Author-chan~