Dekus Dilemma

Deku pov

"What am I going to do? I can't just not talk to him. But if I don't he will get hurt!" Midoriya sat there in his hospital bed fuming. He didn't notice a doctor walk in until he was tapped on the shoulder.
"Izuku Midoriya? You are free to go." He said. Then he look Izuku straight in the eye, "and please,please be careful." He sounded like he meant it. Midoriya nodded and stood up.
"Thank you Doctor. Thank you for having me." Midoriya stated with his head looking at the floor. The doctor nodded and left the room. For a while Midoriya just stared at the door. Then he got dressed. As he slipped his red shoes on he though to himself
"What am I going to do."
He walked to the lobby and was greeted by someone. But he didn't acknowledge them in any way, except a glance.

Todoroki pov

As I walked into the hospital Midoriya was in I noticed a doctor walk into his room. I remembered last night when Endeavor told of his talk with Midoriya. I wonder if the doctors know what he said. Probably not. I walk up to the front desk and a little brown haired lady was at the desk, typing into a computer.
"Excuse me ma'am? I'm here to see Izuku Midoriya. Is that possible?" I asked.
She looked up at me and smiled. "Sure." She said. "Let me check."  She quickly typed his name and looked back at me.
"He is actually going to be released today! How about you greet him when he comes out in about 10 minutes?" She said. I nodded and sat down at a chair. I pulled out my phone to see text from my father.

Endeavor: where are you. Why aren't you training. Come home now.

I sighed and turn off my phone. And I sat and waited. It felt like a million years instead of 10 minutes. But finally he came out of his room. I smile at the desk lady and she guns back. Midoriya is looking at the ground in deep thought and when he is close enough I say "hey Midoriya!" He glances at me but keeps walking. I look at the desk lady with a confused look. She returned my look. I turn around and ran after Midoriya. I walk outside and look around. My heart drops.

I can't see Midoriya anywhere.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been active I'll try to be active more. I am not dead! Love you guys! Thank you for 1k reads! 😊😭
~author-chan