Am I really ok?

Todoroki pov

The last bell of the day rang, signaling that we could all leave. I gather my items and push my chair into my desk. As I stand I spot Midoriya and remember this morning. The blood on the floor. The fake smile. The many times he's left to go to the bathroom today. Almost once in every class. Somethings up. He's not just sick. And I need to make sure he's ok. I watch him leave and follow him at a distance. We leave the school and I watch him take out his headphones and he starts nodding to the rhythm of some song. I can't hear the words exactly but his voice sounds amazing. I follow him all the way to an unknown neighborhood and I notice a figure start to run at Midoriya. He suddenly yells
"DEKU!!"

I know that voice.

Crap. I forgot that Bakugou lives here. As he starts to chase Midoriya he gets to close to him for my liking. Suddenly he's on top of him saying something to him. It sounded like
"This is why you should have died back when I told you to Deku."
But that's not the worse thing. It's what Midoriya  says back that makes me so upset.
"I know..." He said. "I'm so sorry. I wish I were dead too."

I'm shooketh.
I'm so sorry dear readers. This was supposed to be serious but ... *SIGGHHHHHH*

I've had enough. Midoriya looks like he's about to pass out. I race towards the two and knock Bakugou off of him. He's momentarily stunned so I take the time to pick up Midoriya. As I do I hear a small voice say
"Todo....roki? He whispers so soft that I barely hear. "Thank.....you..." And suddenly it's dead weight. Not good. I look to Bakugou and ask him
"Where does he live?" He looks at me and points to an apartment building.
"Apartment 407. The key is under the fake plant by the door." Ok.... Why the fuck does he know that? Not the time to ask, I just nod and race to the door. I go up the stairs and walk down the hall.

"497...407..."  I look for it. It's at the very end. I notice the fake plant and I realize I will have to set Midoriya down to open the door. So I gently set him down and lift up the pot. I trap the bronze key and unlock the door. As I place the key back under the put I see Midoriya start to stir. I pick him back up and walk into his house. I take off my shoes and somehow, don't ask how, I got his red high tops off as well. I set them down next to my shoes and walk into the living room. I put him on the couch and decide to look for a kitchen. Bakugou must've burned his arms because his uniform sleeves are in tatters.

I find a washcloth and turn to the sink. I figure out the taps and place the cloth under the cool water. As it runs over the cloth I think about this morning. I really think that he is doing something. And I can guess what. His eyes have started to look a little less bright lately and I start seeing less and less of that smile that always makes my day.
I squeeze the cloth of the excess water and walk into the living room. I roll up his torn up sleeves and see the bandages. But before I can touch them he wakes up.
"What are you doing!? P-please don't touch those." He said in fear. I look up at him in surprise. He has tear on his face already. I reach for his arm gently but he yanks it up and jumps off the couch.

"Midoriya!" I say as he sways to the side. I get up to steady him but he regains his balance and looks at me again,before dashing off to his room.
I race after him, afraid of what he may do if he's alone. I find his room as he locks the door. I put my ear to the door and I can hear him hyperventilating.
"Midoriya calm down! I won't hurt you! Please come out. I..." My words get caught up in my throat. I didn't even notice my own tear running down my face. I knock softly on the door again.
"Please...Midoriya please." I say. I listen closely but I hear nothing. And that scares me the most.

Until in hear a click of a lock...being unlocked.

Midoriya POV

After blacking out I don't really remember much. But when I did wake up I felt my sleeves being rolled up. And by habit, I panicked. I yanked my arm away and looked to see Todoroki. No..not this. This is not how my day was supposed to go.

"What are you doing?!" I say a little harsher then I meant to. "P-please don't touch them." I whisper. He reaches again and jump up off the couch. I start to sway from the sudden movement.
"Midoriya!!" Todoroki says with worry. I made him worry. It's my fault. Again. Tears are streaming down my face. I race up my stairs and into my room. I lock the door as fast as I can. I start hyperventilating from a panic attack. Great.
"Midoriya! Please open the door! I'm not going to hurt you! Please!" I hear Todoroki on the other side. I can't take this. I need to relief myself. I only know one way.

So I cut.

My breathing evened out as I made slim lines on my arm.
I drew with silver but I made red.
Magic.

As I started making more and more cuts I was able to hear Todoroki on the other side of my door. Crying. I made him cry now. I'm such a terrible person. Why is he still here? I start to make a cut for that mistake. But I was careless and cut deep. Really deep. I wince and the blood pools out. Fast. I feel dizzy. I crawl to my door and unlock it. But as my door opens I did something for the second time that day.

I blacked out.

Heeeeyyoooo Author-chan here. I hope you are liking the book. But if you are thinking of doing any of these things please don't. Trust me it's hard to get out of the habit. It really sucks. I know that you don't know me and I'm just an author-chan but I'm also your friend. Virtual friend. Real life friend too. So since I love y'all....DONT DO THIS SHIT! Ok?

The song on the top is just a song to listen to while reading.  Should I do that for my other chapters too?

Aaaaand word count is 1160 words. Sweet dude.