Warning signs

Deku POV

As Endeavor walked towards me I feel myself recoil out of fear. He looks at me with disgust. Which makes me feel worse about myself then I already did. I mean I know I'm not made for this world but to have the #2 hero confirm it...yeah I must be pretty bad.
"So. You are the reason Shouto missed his training." He says in a gruff voice.
I look at him and nod slowly. In my head I'm debating in weather or not I should press the help button on my bed. I slowly move my hand to the button trying to be sneaky.
"Don't even try. They know I'm in here. They think I'm comforting you." He snaps at me. I look up at him and say,
"Don't worry. I don't deserve help anyway." For a second he's shocked. But then he grins.
"Well if you make Shouto late or distract him from training again then I will hurt him the worse way possible. By hurting you."
I suddenly feel my head snap up. No no no not this. Why...why do people end up getting hurt with me? I must be a misfortune on this world. It's not right. But I know it's true.
"Please. Don't hurt him. He didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry." I begged. He looked at me and replied with a smirk.
"Well if you promise to keep your dirty fag hands away from him I'll keep my clean ones off him. Ok?" He said. I nodded. And with that he left. I sat there for a while thinking. How am I supposed to avoid Shouto? He just saw me try to commit suicide and we both told each other that we liked the other. Now what?! Ugh. I don't want to hurt him anymore. Should I try again when I get out of the hospital? I would be out of everyone's way. I don't know what to do.

TODOROKI POV

As I get home I notice that my father isn't home. Strange, but I think nothing of it. I
take a shower and rinse my multi colored hair. The water streams down my back as I think of what I witnessed today. Midoriya almost died. I was almost to late to save him. And if I couldn't save him then I would also lose myself. And I'm terrified. I turn the shower off and step out. I dry off my hair and warm up my towel using my quirk. As my body dries off I start getting dressed. A plain grey t shirt and flannel plaid pants. As I step out of the bathroom my father walks into the house.
"Ahhhh Shouto. I have news." I almost ignore him but the grin in his face worries me.
"What?" I glare. He gives me an even wider grin.
"Stay away from the green haired fag or I will hurt him. And it will not be pretty. Got it?"  I look at him stunned.
I can't do that. I need him and I must make sure he doesn't try to harm himself again. I am about to speak when he says more. "Oh don't worry. He knows about the terms and has agreed. But he thinks I'll hurt you!" I look at him and think of so many things I want to say but all I say is "whatever." And with that I go to my room.
Of course I'm still going to see him. I just won't let him find out. And I'll protect him with my life if it comes to that. I promise you. He will not control me.

Heeeeeyo sorry I've had school and finals. Ugh kill me, I still have 2 weeks left. I'll also be gone a lot over the summer cuz I do stuff. Sorry. But I'll still try to update ok? Thanks for sticking with me! I also need suggestions on what I should put in the future. Cuz I had authors block for a bit. Thanks!
~Author-chan