Scars

Deku pov

As I walked to U.A I decided to listen to some music. Grabbing my headphones I plugged them into my phone. I went to my YouTube playlist and pressed the play button. It was a song that was depressing. Wait all my songs are depressing.
Whatever.

As it got farther into the song I started singing along.

I'm sorry mom and dad. I know I messed up bad. I should've done, should've done
Better
I'm sorry mom and dad. For all the time I had to get my life together. But I didn't.

As the song came to an end I noticed I was at school. Or hell. Both work. I feel a tap on my shoulder and jump. "GAH!" I say in surprise.
"Oh sorry Deku, didn't mean to scare you!" Said Uraraka.
"Oh it's ok, I don't mind!" I say with a (fake) smile.
"What was that song you were just singing? It was super good!" Asked Uraraka.
"Uwah?! Y-you heard me!?" I say in surprise. Crap.
"Yeah! Deku your singing is soooo good! I've never heard you sing before. Can you send me that song?" She asked me with a smile. How can I say no?
"Sure! I'll do it after school ok?" I say. She nods and skips to her desk. Wait..... WHEN DID WE ARRIVE AT CLASS!? Oh well.
I walk to my desk and put my note books away, just as my major crush walks into the room.

He's hot.

And.... Cold

(I'm sorry bad pun. I couldn't resssiiissst)

Todoroki. That's my major crush.

I must've been staring cause he walks over to me and says " Midoriya. Good morning."
"OH! Good morning T-Todoroki!" I say with a smile. A real one.
"I heard you singing this morning. It's quite good." He said in his monotone voice.
WHAT THE FUQ! Everyone keeps hearing me sing! Heeelllllp,.
"Oh! Ummm thank you! I -I guess I didn't notice you! I'm sorry. If I did i would have walked with you!" I say cursing myself.
"It's ok. Your singing calmed me down. I had a fight with my 'father' this morning. So I was kinda mad. Thank you Midoriya." He said.
Oh
My
Crap.
Did my crush just...
THANK ME!?

I'm a FRICKING strawberry. That's how red my face is. Not good. I look up to see Todoroki looking at me with worry.
"Are you ok Midoriya? Are you sick?"
"N-no just a little warm! That's all!" I said.
"Well ok. I'm going to my desk now. See you later." And with that he walked away. As he walked away he muttered something sounding like
"Stupid."
TRIGGER WARNING

I feel my stomach drop. H-he's talking about me Right? I know he is.

And he's right.
I'm stupid useless and worthless just like Kacchan said. I get a sudden urge to cut. So I get up and walk down the hall. I have My blade from an old pencil sharpener in my pocket. Along with my bandages and anti-infection. I pass Mr.Aizawa in the hall. Crap.
"Midoriya. Where are you going?" He asked.
"Oh! Um just the restroom. Is that ok?" I ask. I'm afraid he'll say no.
"That's fine take your time. We are only taking a pre-test today." He says.
I sigh in relief. Good.
"Thanks Mr. Aizawa. I'll be right back." With that I rush into the bathroom. I go to the back stall and pull out my blade.
'Remember...only a few' I think.
1....
2....
3.....
4.....
16......20....
25... Crap crap crap!!!
That's to many! What was I thinking! But I feel a little pain as blood runs down my arm. I cut a bit deep but that's ok. I pull out my bandages and wrap myself up. Then I hear someone walk in. Craaaaap.
"Hey Midoriya are you ok in there?" I hear a voice say. Crap SUPER CRAP. It's Todoroki. Why him of all FRICKING people. Ugh.
"Y-yeah I'm fine." I say. But I suddenly feel a warmth from my arm. Crappppp. The wrappings not tight enough.
"I'll be out in a minute" I say through gritted teeth. I in wrap my arm and get new wraps. I do it a little tighter then before. There. Should work now. I quickly pull my blazer on and walk out the stall. Todoroki is still. There.

I'm doomed

"Hi Todoroki! W-we should get to class." I say in what's hopefully a convincing voice. I walk to the sing to wash my hands. Without rolling up my sleeves I rinse them and dry them. I look back at Todoroki to see a confused look on his face.
"Todoroki are you ok?" I ask
"Why didn't you roll up your sleeves? Now they're wet." He asked.
Craaaap. Fuck meh life.
"Oh! I guess I forgot. Oops." I say with a (even faker) smile.
"Oh... Ok. Then let's got to class Midoriya." He says.
"Ok." And I follow him back to class.

Hewoooo. Author chan here. So this book may suuuuuck but I am also gonna use it as stress relief. Okie? Ok. Sooooooo I hope this chapter was ok. And I hope none of you try to do anyone this stuff cuz I will hunt you down if you do. Crap

I need to hunt meself down then huh. Byeeee
~Author-chan