Friends?

After class I hurriedly went out from the room.

"Hey Lancaster." speaking of the devil. I turn around to face him.

"What?" I said coldy.

"Great. I thought you would run away." I wish I can.

"I don't belong to that kind of people. I lose the bet, I'll do everything you want. You happy now?" I looked at him with anger.

"You know what, if you don'-" I cover his mouth.

"Just tell me what you want already. I hate people who talk too much so you better shut your mouth." he suddenly looked at my hand that was still on his mouth. That's when I realize. Shoot, I hurriedly take it away from him. Awkward.

"If you don't want to say something, I'll better go, I have lot things to do. Just tell me tomorrow." I was about walk away away when I felt a hand hold my wrist.

"Wait, I want you to let me call you dude." seriously? Is that even a dare.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him and I really wanna laugh by that time.

"Why? Is there anything problem with that? It's my first wish." I thought he was just joking.

"Why do you really like calling me dude? You can call me by my name." that's a question that kept running in my mind the first he called me dude.

"I-I just don't like your name. It's a brand dude." really? He wanna be friends with me but he's insulting me.

"Wow, for your information, Chanel ia not just a brand, it is an expensive brand." I dissed him.

"I know but-but you're my friend now, friends always call each other dude."

"Not everyone." I started walking and so he is.

"Look, I wanna show you something." He dragged me outside the campus. "First, you must use this." he suddenly covers my eyes with a handkerchief.

"What kind of sick joke is this?" I complained but he told me it was a surprise.

"You're going to kill me already?" I teased him.

"Funny, I won't do that Lancaster." this guy is really something. If he don't call me by dude, he will either call me by my last name. "Are we here?" I asked him for many times but all I get is 'wait'.

"We're here." I can feel that he was standing at my back.

"Can I remove this thing already?" but instead of letting me, he was the one to take it away revealing a secret hide out.

"Really" I smiled.

"What do you think? It's beautiful, you don't have to say that.  And if you don't know, I made this place." can he read my mind? "This place is mine, but not anymore, I have to share it now." he let me in. 

"You don't have to. I don't have the right to-"

"I have to. You're my friend, right? What I have is also yours from now on."  friends? I can't even remember how we met. He slowly walk to where I am standing. Why am I feeling like I wanna remember something? Like he was from my past?

"No, stop this Anderson. You shouldn't be friends with me." I looked  away and walk away from him but he stopped me. I looked at him giving him the 'let me go' look.

"Just one reason dude. One reason why you don't want me."

"You really wanna know? Cause you might get hurt and I don't want that to happen." I was holding back my tears. Why am I feeling like this? It felt like I am hurting him in the second time around.

"I don't care. Just let me open the door and you'll see the light. I promise I won't leave you hanging there like what you-" he suddenly stopped.

"You don't understand. You don't what you're talking about."

"I know what I am doing Lancaster so don't lecture me. If getting hurt will all it takes just to have you, I'll take that." is he even serious or it is just some kind of another daydream?

"How can you even say that?" I pushed him but instead, he pushed me against the wall and we were inches a part.

"I know how it feels to be hurt already dude. And I'm willing to take a risk." why is he doing this? He barely know me.

"Why me?"

"I don't even know Lancaster. That is still a big question mark. Is that how you feel when you are true to you-" I covered his mouth again before where his speech goes again.

"If you wanna make friends with me, please quit talking too much." are you really serious Chanel? You really wanna make friends with him? Well, he said enough, I guess.

"So that means... Friends?" he took my hand and gave me a look telling me to spill it.

"You're too slow, dude." I teased him. And before he could say a word, he hugged me tightly. "Hey, I can't breath."

"Sorry dude." I shook my head. He's unbelievable.

I met him, that is not supposed to happen. He becomes my friend, it was not supposed to be my choice.