Reconciliation

I decided to woke up early this morning. After fixing myself, I hurriedly went downstairs and I'm glad I didn't see his face in the house.

"Why are you so early?" I can see the suprising look in my grandma's eyes. I never woke up early and I always depend with the sound of my alarm clock.

"I need to finish a lot of stuff, so I need to go to school early" I told her while I am eating my breakfast.

"Are you going with James?" does she really need to ask me about him? That loses my appetite.

"Well, I'm using my bike Grandma. Besides, James and I are always going to school together and I am so tired of his presence. We need a little space." I am really good at lying. After I eat my breakfast, I bid her goodbye and went to school using my bike.

I went straight to the registrar to change my schedule for the day for some important reason. Gladly, Mrs. Peige agreed, so I went directly to my first class. It was during lunch when I decided to go to our hidden place instead of going to the cafeteria. I knew he was there and I need to avoide that circumstances.

I took my phone from my pocket and play my favorite song and fell asleep.

"How can you sleep so peacefully while I am so miserable on finding where have you been?" he said, emphasizing the word 'miserable'.

"What are you doing here Anderson?" I sighed.

"First, you never answered my calls. Second, you ditch me on our way to school. Third, you changed your schedule without telling me. And now, I am not allowed to go to our hide out. What's your problem dude?"

"Are you really asking me what's my problem? Why ask yourself?" I can't believe him. He was the one who ditch me last night because of his date.

"Look, I'm sorry, for being a jerk, for making my best friend wait like a fool and for making you miserable. I will never do it again I promise and I'll make it up to you. Jusr please talk to me." he was looking straight to my eyes. I know that look. It was his look of being afraid. I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry dude. I am just afraid." I think he must know.

"Afraid?"

"I'm just afraid of losing my best friend. You have Vanessa, and any time soon, she will replace me and she will be your priority. And there will be no longer space for me in your life." he breaks our hug and I was surprised when he hold my face, "Listen, no one can replace you in my life, if there is, it will be another Chanel Lancaster. Even Vanessa Ortojan can never replace your place in my heart. She might become my girlfriend, but you are still my bestfriend." with that I am satisfied. He suddenly leaned his lips on my forhead and plant a kiss on it and he hugged me again,

"Never do that again Lancaster" I smiled, I will never do it again Anderson.