Goodbye

"Goodbye Grandma. Thank you for everything. I promise I will be back." I hugged her before I she could see my tears.

"You sure you don't want me to go with you in the airport?" now she was crying.

"No, I don't want crying when I am boarding, so better go there alone. I'm running late I have to go. Bye." I gave her one last hug and went inside the car.

I am now sitting on one of the seats, waiting for my flight. I am breathing hardly now.

I want him to be here so badly. I wanna see his face before I leave.

"Amsterdam 6:00 AM now boarding."

And now I am walking. I try to remember again.

Meeting him is not supposed to be my fate, becoming his friend is not a choice, falling in love with him is not my choice either. But now it was.

No one can enter the door, but he was able to get the key. I did not let him in, but he drag me out. He let me see the light and conquer the darkness of my life. He fixed my messed up life. He saved me from drowning. He made my life and the reason of why I smile. And, he becomes a best friend of mine. But I guess it ends up now, I must say goodbye.

Everything has its own ending. Nothing lasts forever. Again, he open the door, not for me but for him alone. He was walking away and without giving me a clue. I was left hanging and I don't know what to feel. I was alone again. Why did you leave? The only question banging inside my head. Now I have my answers.

Fate brought me here. So I will feel the same way he did when I left. Now, I am the one who is empty. He left me the same way I left him. Now, we were actually the same. But there's so much pain. My tears are falling. Why did it happened like this? Why do I kept losing the one I love? Why do fate is fond of hurting me, am I not deserve to be happy?

I was boarding now on a plane.

"Chanel" I heard a whisper from the air. I closed my eyes and my tears are falling.

"Goodbye Robert James Anderson, until we meet again."