WASTED

It is in the middle of the summer and Grandma was not around, I don't know why. She told she has to take care of something and it will took her a month so that I'll be alone for a while. Well not really as James and I often hang out.

Right now, we were heading somewhere I don't know. But is is somewhere in Maldives.

"Hey you alright?" is he even asking me those question? Grandma doesn't know where we are heading, she doesn't even know about the whole thing, cause for sure, she will not be greatful about the idea.

"Well, this is going to be a long summer for me. And this is the most dangerous get away ever. What if Grandma went home early? Or found out through GPS?" I can't believe I was throwing those words.

"Easy dude" he pauses for a while and put his arms around my shoulders. "This is gonna be the most unforgettable getaway ever." he winked at me and smile. I find myself staring at him for a moment. I feel someting I know, but I can't find out, and if I ever, I wanna hide it.

It took hours before we arrived. The place is too way beautiful that I imagine it. It is a beach. Well I think he's right, it's gonna  be the best getaway ever. No one knew who we are so we can you random stupid things.

We checked in a hotel near the beach and to my surprise, he only took one room for the both of us.

"Dude, are you serious? You are totally getting insane. One room, two of us?" I think it is obvious, I over reacted. But he told me it is just right. And explain that it will definitely be boring without each other's company. So, I agreed.

We went to our room to change shorts and suits. I chose to wear my pink two peace and wear my short shorts. I went outside and shoot, he was there, waiting and and and and he is STARING.

AWKWARD.

"Umm, let's go." I drag him outside trying to take that awkward feeling between us. 

We went to the beach and enjoy the waves. And currently we were playing, track in field. He was running after me, well he never wins. But right at the moment, he suddenly put off his shirt showing his body to me. SHIT, butterflies, can you please stop flying? I am stucked at that moment. He was moving forward and I don't feel like running. Chanel, run. I can't.  

"Got you!" he laughed. I then realized he was wrapping his arms around my waist causing me to shiver, creating adrenaline rush, producing heat. I don't know what to do. The he started tickling causing me to laugh moving my body to face him. And BAM, we were inches apart. I am having a slow realization. We were slowly moving closer, closer, closer. Until I splashed him the sea water aking him hold his eyes with his both hands. In that way, I can stop this feeling. 

You did the right thing Chanel.

"I hate you." he murmurs and I just laughed at him. "Not my fault you fall for my trap so easily dude." I left him or something might happen again. But I find myself smiling. Really, what have been done? It was not supposed to be like this. 

It was late in the evening and I am about to sleep when James went inside.

"What do you think are you doing dude" is he blind. 

"Sleeping." I answered him with all annoyance.

"Seriously? We are here to have some fun, not to get some sleep. Now get up cause we're heading to a bar." I heard him right, right? A Bar? Doesn't he know I hated crowd?

"You know I hate parties. You'll go alone and just leave me here. I'll be alright here." I told him and headed back to sleep.

"There's no way I am going there without you. So get you lazy ass up or I'll drag you there, wearing your pajamas and you will be embarassed." Shoot, yes he wins again. I went for a changed again. Wearing my swing cami tops and a pair of frayed hem shorts. I put light make up and lip gloss.

"You never failed to look stunning Lancaster." he smiled. What just did he say? This is going to be long night.

We headed to the bar and James ordered tequila. I smelled it once and I can feel it's strong effect on me. I am not planning on getting drank here. But James persuade me to take some, telling me it would be fun. Once in a lifetime, I should put aside the good side. I took one drink, then another, and another and another, until I lost counts. He suddenly brought me to the crowd and we started dancing. I never do this, but there's no one stopping him now, even me. Then the music switch into romantic from being wild. I suddenly felt him drag me closer to him and put my arms around his sneck. Now, head to head he is making us sway a little bit. I kept my close close as there's a sensation inside of me. I don't understand, it felt heavy. Then I fet his hands on my waist, that makes me shiver, there was an energy. I can't help myself but smile. From head to head, he lean closer and now, nose to nose. I can't move, I can't even breathe and I don't have any idea what was happening. He slowly move closer and I can't resist. I am holding my urge but I just can't control myself. And before the music stops, I felt his lips, his lips touches MINE. We were stuck in the moment like we were the only one here. It became more passionate, I tried to push him away but he never let me go. What was happening? I think it is what the call, I think we were WASTED. His lips are still on mine until we lose our breath and he let go of me. I felt dizzy and shut my eyes. I don't know what happened next.

____________________________________

OUCH, SHIT. I think it was the aftermath of being WASTED, it is HANG OVER. I feel pain and heavy. I felt someone's arms over me. I turned by head only to find it's James. Shoot, why was his arms are over me? What happened last night? How did we get here?

"Hey dude, wake up. James, wake up." I shrugged him. He was half asleep but gladly I woke him up.  I can feel his eyes opened and like me he was shocked too. He take his arms from me and like me, I know he also feel pain.

"Last night is stupid, I am really in a serious brain damage right and I am blaming you." I took my pillow and put it to my head. UGH. I take it away again.

"Yeah I know. But it was great right? So no need for sorry." he smiled. Giving me a smirk. Like he was the happiest person having a hang over.

"What happened last night?" cause I seriously don't remember anything. Seriously NOTHING.

He was hesitate to answer me. He was like trying to remember too. But all I got, "I don't remember anything." he was just like me.

WE DON'T REMEMBER ANYHTING AND IT FELT LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING.

A/N: It took me so long to write this. But this would probably my favorite part of the story. Cause seriously, I felt butterflies too.