You Stop Him From Committing Suicide

- ⚠️trigger warning⚠️: this involves the talk of suicide and the act of attempted suicide. if this is a touchy subject for you then i would recommend skipping this story

- rebranded to xlilwaud17 : )
old- xlilhuddy17
new- xlilwaud17

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

right now i'm standing in my bathroom cleaning up my counter from all of my makeup, i grab my phone to call chase. i put my password in and go to my phone icon, i press on his contact and call him. i put my phone to my ear. a couple of seconds go by and he doesn't answer, i decide to leave a voicemail.
sydney: hey chase, i was just calling to see if you were ready or not for our date. i'm gonna finish getting ready then i'll be on my way. i love you.

i take my phone away from my ear and send the voicemail, i walk out of my bathroom shutting the light off behind me. i walk over to my bed and start putting my shoes on, my phone starts ringing. i grab it from beside me and see that payton is calling me, i answer the call and put my phone to my ear.
sydney: hey payton.
payton: hey. i was wondering if you've seen chase lately?
sydney: i saw him yesterday. why?
payton: have you heard from him?
sydney: no. he hasn't talked to me since yesterday and he hasn't been answering my texts or calls.
payton: he hasn't been answering mine either. are you seeing him today?
sydney: yeah. i just finished putting my shoes on to go to his house. i'm about to leave.
payton: can you try to hurry to get over there? i think something's going on with him.
sydney: payton what do you mean?

i stand up and grab my stuff and walk out of my room, i run downstairs and grab my keys. i run outside to my car and get in, i start my car and buckle in. i back out of my driveway and start driving to chase's house.
payton: i don't want you to freak out and start worrying but i think that he is going through what he went through again a couple of months ago.
sydney: payton are you-
payton: sydney he normally texts people back within five minutes and neither of us have heard from him.
sydney: oh my god i feel terrible. i didn't even think about that.
payton: don't feel terrible about it. just please hurry to get to his house and please drive safe. call me back in a bit and let me know if he's okay.
sydney: o-okay.
payton: try to stay calm. i'll talk to you in a bit.
sydney: okay.

tears gather in my eyes and payton hangs up, i take my phone away from my ear and continue to drive to chase's. when i get there i see his car there but not his parent's or sister's cars, i park my car behind his and get out. i grab my stuff and shut my door, i lock my car and run to the front door. i knock on it, a couple of seconds go by and no one answers the door. i grab the door handle and open it, i walk inside and shut the door behind me.
sydney: bub!

i hear something hit the floor upstairs, i run up the stairs into chase's room. i throw my stuff on his bed, i look at his bathroom door and see that it's shut. i walk over to it and try to open it, i realize that the door is locked.
sydney: chase l-let me in.

i hear something else hit the ground.
sydney: chase open your door.
chase: *crying* no. i'm done. i'm d-done with e-everything.
sydney: p-please open your d-door?

i start crying and start shaking the door handle.
sydney: *crying* ch-chase i'm here for you. please j-just let me in. i-i don't want to loose you. i-i can't loose you.

i look around his room and see a paper clip on his nightstand. i walk over to his nightstand and grab the paper clip, i unfold it and walk back to his bathroom door. i put the paper clip in the hole and start moving it around, i hear a clicking sound meaning the door is unlocked. i take the paper clip out of the door and open in, i throw the paper clip on the ground. i walk into chase's bathroom and see him sitting on the floor with his back leaning up against the wall and there's tears going down his cheeks, i look and see pill bottles on the floor. i realize that chase has a ton of pills in his hand.
sydney: *crying* p-please don't do this.

i kneel down on my knees beside him, i grab his face with my hands and turn his head towards me.
sydney: *crying* chase i love you. i love you so much. i need you here.

he pushes my hands off oh his face with his other hand.
sydney: *crying* please just listen to me. d-don't do this.
chase: *crying* i love you too s-sydney.

he closes his eyes and leans his head back, he squeezes his eyes shut. he opens his mouth and brings his hand that's filled with pills up to his mouth.
sydney: *crying* chase no!

i grab his wrist before he can toss the pills in his mouth, i grab the pills out of his hand and throw them in the trash can. he opens his eyes and looks at me.
chase: *crying* why'd you do that?!
sydney: *crying* because i love you and i don't want you leaving! this is a permanent solution to a temporary problem chase!

chase leans his head back again and closes his eyes, i let go of his wrist. i sit on his legs so i'm straddling his thighs, i move my legs and put them behind his back so i have my legs wrapped around his torso. i wipe my eyes then i wipe his, i wrap my arms around his chest and lay my head down in the crook of his neck. i start calming down along with him.
sydney: i love you. so much.

a couple of minutes go by, he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on top of mine.
chase: i love you so much too.
sydney: i will always be here for you. i don't want you to ever feel like you're alone or that you have no one to talk to because i'll always be here for you. you mean the world to me.
chase: thank you for saving me.

we sit there in silence for a couple of minutes.
sydney: do you want to lay down?
chase: our date though.
sydney: chase we can reschedule it. lets lay down.
chase: okay.

he lifts his head up off of mine, i lift my head up and kiss him. he kisses back. we pull away and i get off him, we stand up and walk out of his bathroom. i shut the light off behind us, we walk over to his bed, i grab my stuff and set it on his nightstand. i take my shoes off and we lay down on his bed, we get underneath the blankets. he lays his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist, i tangle my fingers in his hair. he falls asleep about 20 minutes later, i slowly fall asleep after him.