You Have A Boyfriend But He Likes You Part 3

*Recap*
I shut the door in his face and lock it, I walk back over to the bed and lay back down. I turn the tv off, I pull the covers over to me more and fall back asleep a few minutes later.
*End Of Recap*

I wake up the next morning around 8:30 am, I open my eyes and yawn. I stretch them get out of bed, I grab my phone off of the nightstand and walk over to the bedroom door, I unlock the door and yawn again. I walk downstairs and hear the tv on, I turn the corner and walk into the living room. I see Anthony sleeping and laying on his back on the couch with his ankles and feet hanging off of the end of the couch, he has one arm resting on his chest and the other arm behind his head. I see the blanket on the floor, I start to feel a little bad and guilty for making him sleep on the couch. I walk over to him and lightly lay on top of him, I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around both sides of him. I grab the blanket off of the floor and put it on top of us, a couple of minutes go by and he wakes up. He yawns and moves his hand from his chest to the top of my back, he rests it there. Anthony starts rubbing my back a little bit, he clears his throat and open his eyes. He blinks a few times.
Sydney: I'm sorry I made you sleep on the couch.
Anthony: It's okay. I deserved it. I'm sorry for ruining yours and Chase's friendship. I'll fix it with him and make it right. I'm so sorry Syd. I was just jealous and scared and I'm afraid to loose you so I thought I was doing the right thing by trying to cut him out of your life but it clearly wasn't the right thing to do and I'm sorry.
Sydney: You don't need to be afraid of loosing me. You won't loose me to anyone-
Anthony: Except Luke Hemmings. *laughs*
Sydney: *Laughs* Okay but what are the chances of me actually meeting him?
Anthony: Not very high. *laughs*
Sydney: *Laughs* Exactly. I love you.
Anthony: I love you too.

Anthony kisses my forehead, we stay in that same position for a while.