You Leave Him Because You're Pregnant Part 4

*Recap*
I grab my wallet and set money on the table for my food, I grab my car keys.
Sydney: I'll see you later Madi.
*End Of Recap*

I stand up out of the booth and push past Chase, I walk outside with Chase following me. I walk over to my car and unlock it, Chase grabs my wrist and turns me around. I look down at the ground.
Chase: I'm not letting you leave until you talk to me. Why did Madi say "Oh no."? If it was a joke about a food baby she wouldn't of said that and you would've responded to me.
Sydney: Chase can you please just leave me alone.
Chase: Look up at me and maybe I will.

I look up at Chase my eyes start to water.
Chase: Are you pregnant?
Sydney: Ch-Chase-
Chase: Why are you about to cry? You're the one that ended things between us. You didn't even give me real reasons. You're only reasons didn't even make sense. Especially when you said you still loved me but it wasn't working out. That made no sense. You can't just love me and then say that it's not working out between us. It doesn't work like that. I want the real reason why you broke up with me and I want it now. It's not fair-
Sydney: Just stop. I broke up with you because I'm pregnant and I didn't think you would be happy that I was pregnant so I called it quits with you because I didn't want to ruin your life with a baby and I didn't want you to be mad at me. Are you happy now? I finally told you so now can you just leave me alone?

Chase goes to say something but he quickly closes his mouth, he lets go of my wrist and pulls me into a hug.
Chase: Sydney I-I don't even know what to say.

He puts his head on top of mine.
Chase: I'm not mad at you and I wouldn't of been mad at you. A baby with you won't ruin my life. I love you so much and yeah I don't really like that we're this young and already gonna have a baby but I wouldn't of been mad.

I hug Chase back.
Sydney: I love you.
Chase: I love you too. You can tell me anything Sydney. You don't need to hide anything from me.
Sydney: Okay. I promise I won't hide anything else from you ever again.
Chase: Are we together again?
Sydney: Yeah.

Chase kisses the top of my head.
Chase: Give me your keys and we'll go back to your house or mine.
Sydney: What about your car?
Chase: I rode with Anthony.
Sydney: Oh.

Me and Chase pull away from the hug and I hand him my keys, I walk over to the passenger side of the car. I open the door and get in while Chase gets in the drivers seat and starts my car, we shut our doors and buckle in. Chase backs out of the parking spot and starts driving, Chase puts his hand on my stomach and smiles along with me. He stops at a red light and looks at me.
Chase: We're gonna have a baby Syd. *laughs*

I laughs and the light turns green, Chase looks back at the road and continues to drive.