You Have A Boyfriend But He Likes You

Right now I'm at mine and my boyfriends Anthony's shared house, we're hanging out in the living room with our two other friends Chase and Jaden. Anthony is sitting on the couch along with me, I have my back pressed against his chest so I'm leaning against him. He has his knees bent up and his arms wrapped around my stomach, I have my hands resting on top of his. Jaden and Chase are sitting in the two recliners.
Jaden: I'm bored.
Sydney: Me too.
Chase: We could play truth or dare.
Anthony: Okay. Who wants to go first?
Jaden: Me.

A couple of rounds go by of us playing Truth Or Dare.
Jaden: Okay, Anthony truth or dare?
Anthony: Dare.
Jaden: I dare you and Sydney to start making out.
Sydney: Okay but like why do you want to see that? That's really weird Jaden. *laughs*
Jaden: *Laughs* I can't think of anymore dares. That's the only one I can think of.
Anthony: Fine. *laughs*

I turn my head slightly and Anthony kisses me, I start kissing him back. A few minutes go by and we stop.
Jaden: Is that really how long you guys make out for every time you do make out? *laughs* That's not long at all. *laughs*
Anthony: *Laughs* No but we're not gonna have a full out make out session in front of you guys. *laughs*

Jaden laughs.
Anthony: Okay Chase, truth or dare?
Chase: Uh truth.
Anthony: Okay. Who do you have feelings for?

Jaden instantly looks at Chase and laughs once again.
Sydney: *Laughs* Why is Jaden laughing?

Chase's face goes pale.
Anthony: Who is it Chase? *laughs*
Chase: Oh uh it's no one.
Jaden: Yeah who is it Chase?
Chase: Jaden stop.
Sydney: Jaden knows who it is. Tell us. We aren't gonna tell anyone.
Chase: You guys it's no one. I promise.
Jaden: That's not true.
Anthony: Tell us.
Chase: You guys don't know her.
Jaden: Yeah we do.
Chase: Jaden I said stop.
Sydney: Chase just tell us.
Chase: I can't.
Anthony: Yes you can.
Sydney: Jaden who is it?
Jaden: I'm-
Chase: Jaden please don't?
Jaden: You won't tell them so I will.
Chase: I can't tell them.
Jaden: It's you Sydney. He likes you and he has feelings for you.

Chase instantly looks down and starts messing with the rings on his fingers, my mouth drops a bit and Anthony gets a mad look on his face. He gently pushes me forward a bit and stands up.
Anthony: Chase get out.

Chase nods his head and stands up, he grabs his stuff and walks to the door. Anthony follows him, me and Jaden look at each other and we become quiet so we can hear Anthony and Chase.
Chase: I'm sorry.
Anthony: Just get out. She's my girlfriend. You can't have feelings for my girlfriend especially when we're all friends. It's not okay.
Chase: I know and I'm sorry.
Anthony: How long have you liked her?
Chase: Before you guys met.
Anthony: So for over two years?
Chase: Yeah. Anthony I'm so sorry. I don't want this to ruin any of our friendships and I wasn't planning on telling anyone because you guys seem so happy so I didn't want to ruin anything between you guys so I didn't want anyone to know and then somehow Jaden found out. Anthony I'm sorry.
Anthony: Chase just get out. I think it's best that we're not friends right now. Especially you and Sydney, I don't want you to talk to her or hangout with her because I don't trust you around her anymore and if I find out that you ever contact her again your career will be over and I will seriously mess you up.
Chase: Okay. I'm sorry.

A few seconds go by and we hear the front door open and close, Anthony walks back into the living room and sits down on the couch beside me. A few hours go by and Jaden leaves.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hi:) thank you guys for being so patient with me🥺 my new books are finally out🥰 all of my books are listed here:

💕New Books💕
- Pregnant By Chase Hudson~ A Chase Hudson Story

- My Best Friend~ A Joe Waud Story

- Josh Richards Imagines

🖤Other Books🖤
- Crush~ A Hunter Rowland and Charles Gitnick Story

- My Brothers Best Friend~ A Joey Birlem Story

- Confusing Feelings~ A Joey Birlem Story

- Payton Moormeier Imagines

- Waud Twins Imagines

-(The next time I'm gonna post is on Monday March 9th 2020)-