You Guys Get Caught

Right now I'm laying on my bed looking at my Twitter Feed, a couple of minutes go by and my door open and closes. I look over at my door and see Chase taking his shoes and socks off, he walks over to me and takes my phone out of my hand and sets it on my nightstand. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me, I pull away and smile at him.
Sydney: *Laughs* Hi Chase.

He smiles back at me.
Chase: Hi.

He starts kissing me again, I kiss him back. I wrap my arms loosely around his neck, I tangle my fingers in his hair. A few seconds go by and he starts pulling at the end of my shirt, I move my arms from his neck and lift them up. He pulls my shirt over my chest and my arms, he takes it off and throws it on the ground. He takes his shirt off next, he throws it onto my floor. I pull away from the kiss again, he leans his forehead against mine.
Sydney: Someone's needy today. *laughs*
Chase: *Laughs* Shut up.

He leans down and starts sucking on my neck, he starts leaving hickeys behind.
Sydney: Don't leave too many.
Chase: I know.

He moves from my neck to my chest and starts kissing down my chest and stomach. He reaches the top of my leggings, he grabs the top of my leggings and starts pulling them down. Once the leggings reach my ankles; Chase takes them off and throws it on the floor where our shirts are, he brings his head back up to mine and kisses me again. He reaches in his back pocket and grabs a condom out of it, he sets it on my nightstand. I unbuckle his belt and throw it on my floor.
Chase: I love you.
Sydney: I love you too.

Chase reaches one of his hands behind my back and unclasps my bra, he slides the straps off of my arms. He tosses it on my floor where the pile of our clothes sit, he goes to slide my underwear down when my bedroom door opens. Chase instantly moves his hand away from my underwear and falls on top of me, he pulls the blanket over us. I cover my face with my hands and my cheeks go red.
Chase: Anthony get out!
Anthony: What the hell you guys! We had plans today to hangout at one and it's twelve fifty-five! Why would you do this when we have plans literally in five minutes?!
Sydney: We didn't know what time it was!
Chase: Get out! We'll be down in a minute!

I hear my bedroom door shut, I move my hands and see Chase hovering over me with a red face.
Chase: *Laughs* He always ruins something.
Sydney: *Laughs* We can finish later. Now get off so we can get dressed.

Chase lets out a little laugh, he kisses my forehead and gets off of me. We get dressed back into our clothes that we had on before, we grab our phones and walk out over to my door. We walk out of my room shutting the door behind us, Chase starts walking downstairs to the living room where Anthony is waiting. I follow him down the stairs.