You Need Him

Lately I have been feeling sad and I feel lonely and that doesn't help that Brennen is on tour for a few months, I was feeling like this before he left but it got worse after because now I'm home alone all the time. Chase comes to hangout a lot when he's not busy and Colby comes to check up on me every once in a while, I know I can talk to Chase but I'm scared to sometimes even though he knows I feel like this I still get nervous to talk about it.  Right now I'm laying on my bed with the blankets pulled up to my face, tears well in my eyes and start going down my cheeks. I had a rough day today because I had so much going on and sometimes the hate gets to me and I got a lot of it today, I reach over to my nightstand and grab my phone. I put in my password and go to my messages app, I click on Chase's contact and text him.
💜Sydney💜: Chase?
🥰Bub🥰: What's wrong?😕
💜Sydney💜: Are you busy?
🥰Bub🥰: I'll see you in 10❣️ I love you❤️
💜Sydney💜: Thank you. I love you too♥️

I set my phone down and stand up, I put on one of Chase's hoodies and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs and outside to the front porch, I sit on the stairs and wait for Chase. It starts to rain a little bit, I pull the hood up over my head and pull my knees to my chest. I lay my head on my knees, I see headlights down the street. Chase pulls into my driveway a few seconds later, he gets out of his truck and sees me. He shuts his door and runs over to me, he grabs my hands and pulls me up off of the ground and hugs me. I hug him back.
Chase: What are you doing Syd?
Sydney: I was waiting for you.
Chase: It's pouring rain babe. You're gonna get a cold. Lets go inside.  

Chase kisses the top of my head and picks me up, I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he walks inside. I lay my head on his shoulder and he shuts the front door, he walks up to my room and lays me down on my bed. He lays next to me and wraps his arms around me, Chase pulls me closer to his chest. I put my blanket over us and wrap my arms around his waist.
Sydney: I'm sorry.
Chase: Don't be sorry for anything. Why are you sorry?
Sydney: Because I know it's late and I feel bad that I messaged you so late-
Chase: Syd it's okay. I don't care what time it is or where I am. If you need me or need someone to talk to just message or call me. I will always be here for you and I know that you are not doing amazing with everything going on right now and that's perfectly fine but I will always be here for you. I love you so much.
Sydney: I love you so much too.

Chase gets up and shuts my door and shuts my light off, he takes off his shirt, shoes, socks and pants off so he's left in just his boxers. Chase comes and lays next to me again, I lay my head on his chest.
Chase: What happened today? Every time you start a conversation over text you always start with my name so I know that there's something wrong every time you do that.
Sydney: I've just been feeling more lonely today and I've gotten way much more hate today than I normally do and it's just getting too much.

He wraps his arms around me again.
Chase: What can I do to stop or at least help with you feeling like this?
Sydney: I don't know.

A few seconds of silence goes by.
Chase: What if I were to stay here with you until Brennen gets back?
Sydney: Would you really do that?
Chase: Of course I would.
Sydney: Won't your parents get mad?
Chase: No. I'll explain it to them so they won't get mad and if they do get mad who cares.

I smile and Chase kisses the top of my head.
Chase: Do you want to try and go to sleep now?
Sydney: Yeah. I love you Chase.
Chase: I love you too.

Chase yawns and we fall asleep a little bit later.