You Guys Get In A Fight Part 3

*Recap*
I point to where it landed when I threw it, Colby stands up and walks over to it. He grabs it and walks back over to me, he sits down next to me again and hands me my phone. I unlock it and hand it back to him, he starts reading the messages that Chase sent me.
*End Of Recap*

A few minutes pass by and Colby hands me my phone back.
Colby: Wow. Who's Audrey?
Sydney: Some random girl that flashed everyone at the party.
Colby: I'm not taking his side at all because what he did was inappropriate but he's just drunk and he won't even remember this in the morning. He was drunk and he probably didn't mean it. People do and say stupid stuff when they are drunk.
Sydney: I know but what if he actually did invite Audrey over and they are gonna do something? I-I don't want to lose him.

Colby wraps his arms around me and hugs me, I lay my head on his shoulder.
Colby: I'm sorry that this happened Syd. I hope he does nothing with this girl just for the sake of you. It will hurt you a lot and trust me I know what that feels like. You'll get through this.
Sydney: I know but it already hurts and I want us to fix this. Even though I told him that I hated him and I don't hate him and I still love him but I'm scared because I don't want to be done for good.
Colby: You need to get some sleep, when you wake up in the morning you can either call or text Chase to talk about tonight or you can wait for him to text you but more than likely he won't text or call first because he won't remember much tonight.
Sydney: Okay. Thank you Colby.
Colby: You're welcome. I will always be here for you. I understand most of the things you go through. I told you that you needed this talk.

I let out a small laugh along with Colby, he lets go of me and I lift my head up off of his shoulder. We stand up.
Colby: Goodnight Sydney.
Sydney: Goodnight Colby.

He walks out of my room shutting the door behind him, I walk to my dresser and grab a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. I get changed into my pajamas, I walk over to my light switch and turn my light off. I lay down and set my phone next to me on my bed, a few minutes go by and I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning from my door opening and slamming shut, someone puts their hand on my arm and shakes me.
Chase: Wake the fuck up.

I yawn and open my eyes, I rub my eyes and sit up. I turn my head and see Chase, he takes his hand off of my arm. I roll my eyes.
Sydney: What do you want?
Chase: I want to know why you haven't been answering my texts and calls.
Sydney: Maybe because I was sleeping since you decided stay at that party until two in the morning.
Chase: Who cares how late we stayed there.
Sydney: Why are you even here?
Chase: Um maybe because I'm your boyfriend and I can see you whenever I want.
Sydney: You aren't my boyfriend and I'm not your girlfriend anymore.
Chase: What the hell are you talking about?
Sydney: You broke up with me last night.
Chase: No I didn't.
Sydney: Yes you did. Does the word "alcoholic" and the sentence "I hate you" ring a bell?
Chase: Oh shit. I didn't mean to break up with you.
Sydney: Yeah well that's what happens when you basically get blacked out drunk.
Chase: I didn't get drunk.
Sydney: I'm not doing this shit again we already had the same fight last night and you did get drunk.
Chase: Whatever. We'll talk about that in a minute. Why did I wake up with a ton of pictures being sent to me with you flashing everyone?
Sydney: I didn't flash anyone. You were so drunk you started telling Jason that I had bigger boobs than some Audrey girl then you lifted my shirt up over my chest and showed everyone my boobs. Look at the pictures. You're clearly the one grabbing my shirt.

Chase grabs his phone and starts looking at the pictures, a few seconds go by and he puts it back in his pocket. He grabs my wrist and lifts me off of my bed, he hugs me.
Chase: I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?
Sydney: I don't know. So much went on last night and I'm still pissed.

He lets go of me and looks at me, I cross my arms.
Chase: I said I was sorry though.
Sydney: Okay but sorry doesn't always fix things Chase.
Chase: I know. I didn't mean to get drunk and I didn't mean to break up with you.

I roll my eyes and a few seconds go by.
Sydney: I might forgive you if you answer this question truthfully.
Chase: Okay.
Sydney: Did you actually invite Audrey over?

I get tears in my eyes and Chase looks at me.
Chase: No. Of course not Syd. I love you to death and even when I'm drunk I wouldn't make that decision.

I uncross my arms and Chase hugs me again, I hug him back.
Chase: Do you forgive me? I know you said sorry doesn't fix anything but I am really sorry and I won't ever get that drunk again and I won't ever mess up as bad as I did last night.
Sydney: Yes I forgive you. I feel like I should be more angry at you but I can't. It's just so hard to get angry at you. Last night was the first time I have ever been angry at you I think.

I look up at Chase and see him smiling.
Chase: It's hard to be angry at me because you love me too much.

I laugh and smile back at him, we let go of the hug and lay down on my bed. We get underneath the covers and start cuddling.
Sydney: I love you.
Chase: I love you too.