My R( idont even know if its a ship or not-)

uwu

Disclaimer: the music tempo won't be very proportional with the stuff I'm gonna write. (I tried TwT) but if you want to read the bold stuff I put. Feel free to pause!

Just as I was about to take my shoes off, on the rooftop there I see. ...

A boy with a blue scarf here before me, despite myself, I go and scream. ?

"Hey, don't do it please!" Cross screamed.

Blue turned around in shock. "W-Who are you?" Cross stood still. His eyesockets narrowed. "I'm Cross. Why are you at the rooftop?" Blue sighed.

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say? Cross looked down.

I couldn't care less either way Cross sighed.

To be honest, I was somewhat pissed Blue felt guilty.

This was an opportunity missed...

The boy with the blue scarf told me his woes.

"You've probably heard it all before!" Blue began.

"I really thought that he might be the one
But then he told me he was done" Blue looked down with tears.

"I like you Dust." Blue stuttered as Dust looked at him sympathetically. "I-I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way." Dust looked down in guilt.

"O-Oh." Blue's eyesockets widen in shock. He ran leaving Dust alone.

"For god's sake please! Are you serious? I just can't believe"  Cross shouted.

That for some stupid reason you got here before me! Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted?" Cross glared at him.

"You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" Blue looked at him in shock.

"Dad where are you going?" Cross asked.
"Somewhere." He Said and left.

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening"
The boy with a blue scarf then disappeared...

________

"Alright, today's the day!" or so I thought. Cross sighed in relief.

Just as I took both of my shoes off time to...

There was but a boy short as can be. Fell?

Despite myself, I go and scream

The petite boy told me his woes

"You've probably heard it all before..." Fell scowled.

"Everyone ignores me, everyone steals
I don't fit in with anyone here" but wasn't Classic and Blue home?

Fell kept walking in shame as he lost the scarf he got from his brother when he died.
But now no one helped him get it back. He cried himself alone.

"For god's sake please! Are you serious? I just can't believe." Cross shouted in anger.

"That for some stupid reason you got here before me!" Cross felt frustrated.

"Cause even so, you're still loved everyone at home! There's always dinner waiting on the table, you know!" Cross finished out of breath.

"I'm hungry" said the boy as he shed a tear
The boy short as can be then disappeared.

And like that, there was someone everyday.

I listened to their tale
Ink will miss you Error.

I made them turn away
You are loved and cared for.

And yet there was no one who.
Don't you have Reaper?

would do this for me, no way I could  let out all this pain your not alone.

Cross shed a tear as he never had parents or any sibling. He stared in envy as people have people he loved for. He longed for love. But never got it.

:'(

For the very first time, there I see. Hope no one is there this time.

Someone with the same pains as me huh? Nightmare?

Having done this time and time again Cross sighed.

He wore a black cardigan.

"I just wanna stop the scars that grow. Ev-e-ry-time that I go home That's why I came up here instead" Nightmare Said coldly as his pupils peaked sadness.

That's what the Goopy boy in the cardigan said. W-What?

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say? Maybe he shouldn't have said anything?

I couldn't care less either way Cross looked down sweating.

But in the moment I just screamed ...

Something that I could not believe ...

"Hey, don't do it please!"

Oh what to do? Cross seethed his teeth.

I can't stop this boy, oh this is new Tears escaped his eyesockets.

For once I think I've bitten off more than I can chew Cross burst into tears.

Nightmares expression spread into shock. This person cares for him somehow?

"But even so please just go away so I can't see Your pitiful expression is just too much for me!" Cross shouted with sobs.

"I guess today is just not my day" he looked away from me and then he disappeared...

...

There's no one here today, no one there

I guess it's time. To mourn

It's just me myself and I Me

There's no one who can interfere when

No one to get in my way here I

Taking off my white cardigan die...

Watching my scarf all come undone... Cross prepared himself to fall.

This petite boy, short as can be his body was in the air. Tears escaped his pupils. He smiled ironically. Sorry...

Is gonna jump now and be free "wait!" Cross's arm was grabbed before he could fall. The familar pupils caught his. He wore a black cardigan.

I know this is just fanfiction and all but. I wanted to take the time to say, if your experiencing something to the point you want to die. Please don't do it. Your not alone. Everyone can help you in some way. If this is happening to you get help.

Sorry for this serious message but hope you enjoyed!
Anyways uwu cya on the next chapter.