ᴇʀʀᴏʀғʀᴇsʜ-Cheater

au: normal

Error was shocked to the point due to his stuttering problem. He was barely able to speak. Fresh didn't understand. Error caught his boyfriend cheating on him with his enemy Ink. And that made him angry. So angry that he stormed out and left.

One thing made him felt more guilt then he ever did before. As the words left Error's non-existent lips.

"You fucking cheater."

'Error please.' Fresh tried to call him but he never picked up. Why did he do this? Fresh never felt that love he and Error used to share before.

He regrets it.

The name spat out of his mouth was like pure venom. Fresh looked down. Tears escaped his eyesockets.

Now he had to go through the pain of seeing him with someone else.

It has been a year. So long. Fresh walked with Ink hand by hand in a street. It was raining and clear velvet sky. and caught a glimpse of someone familar.

Error was with Nightmare talking. And somehow they both seemingly got along. Nightmare made a joke as Error gave a sarcastic "ha."

His eyesockets widen. What...

But Fresh looked away in restraint. No. You deserve this. You judged him. And hurt him. Error deserves someone happier. 

Fresh but his non-existent lip. To be honest it hurried him for seeing someone he used to love be with someone else. Error looked at him. His pupils gazing at his. Nightmare and Ink didn't seem to notice another as they both kept chatting to their other. Ink was still talking with me.

"Error." Fresh muttered under his breath. Error looked at him for a second. And looked away. Giving a frown. Seemed like he move on.

"Fresh you okay?" Ink asked catching him off guard.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go!" Fresh hurried him off which Error sighed and gave a sad frown. We move on from our lives.

Maybe in another time we were lovers.