Errorink- Confession

Error was going to ask Ink something. He knew Ink for years now. And it'd be nice to say it now. Error tried not to crash.

"Hey Ink?" Error asked. Dream glared at me clinging to Ink. "Hey I was just- RINGGGGGG "God dang it the bell had to ruin everything."  Dream breathed in relief." Oh I have to go to class, talk to you later RuRu!" Ink said.

Errors POV

He nicknamed me that. I blushed faintly yellow while waving. Dream glared at me as he walked with Dream. "Are you trying to date my brother?" I turned to see nightmare.

WTF! "DUDE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CK!? Why would I date Dream??" I Said in confusion. "Oh." Nightmare snickered. "So you trying to ask Ink???~"

I blushed. "N-No not your concern anyway." I mumbled. "HAHAHAHA YOU ARE OH MY GOD!!" I turned to see Killer clutching his ribs. "I hope the ship does sail though." Reaper Said lazily. I ran trying to escape from them.

I sat through a class. Nightmare kept teasing me about it and I kissed. "Hey Ink." I whispered. "Can I meet you after school?" I asked. Ink nodded smiling softly.

I blushed at his gaze.

"OK IN THE POWER OF AUTHOR-CHAN I HEREBY USE TIME SKIP!" "WHAT THE FU-" I began to speak but everything turned white. (Poor fourth wall)

~Time Skip~

Errors POV

I was gonna confess to Ink... this is it... I walked to see Dream walking to Ink. Huh what is he doing?... I then realized seeing what's he doing...

Dream Said something and Ink hugged him. My eyesockets began buzzing. Error symbols kept increasing.

No...
That...
Can't...
Be...

_______________________

CLIFFHANGO MY READERS!!!
AND I WILL NOT RUIN ERRORINK SHIPP