Is It A Game or Is It Real?

Chapter 5: Harry’s POV.

Scarlett was doing good to her name in that bright red dress, she looked hot and I had to give her props cause the girl had balls to wear that with me around, but then again she didn’t know me and I had made it my goal to get her into my bed as soon as possible. I noticed the looks that Zayn had given her all throughout the night, he had it in for her, but I mean, I saw her first.

We reached the club and as soon as we got out the car girls started swooning over us.

“Harry” the bouncer immediately recognized me; I gave him a nod and placed my arm around Scarlett’s waist.

“Just the four of us tonight Ricky” I said as I steeped through the door and into the club, and headed straight to the bar with Scarlett at my arm and Louis and Zayn trailing behind us, the music filled the whole room, the dance floor was packed but it looked like good night since most of the people dancing seemed single “What do you want?” I asked Scarlett as I leaned into her ear.

“Give me a shot,” she said giving me a wink, this girl wanted to get it in tonight.

Louis and Zayn ordered the drinks, and as soon as the shot was placed in front of Scarlett she downed it like there was no tomorrow and immediately asked for a second one.

“Come on let’s dance,” I said grabbing her hand. I pushed through the crowd until I found a good spot and took her by the hips closing off the little space between us, she swayed her hips to the beat and turned her back to me so her bum was rubbing against me.

“You know how to have fun don’t you?” I asked leaning forward a bit so she could hear me over the loud music.

“I’m the party girl back at home”

I grinned and brought her even closer to me, our bodies in sync with the music. From the corner of my eye I could see Lou still at the bar talking to another guy, I looked around and spotted Zayn dancing with a red head, she was throwing herself at him and he had a goofy smile plastered on his face that clearly told me he was already tipsy.

“Looks like we aren’t the only ones having fun” I said as I pointed at Zayn and his girl, at the exact moment he turned and looked at Scarlett and me as his eye twitched and gave us a smirk.

 “Looks like it” Scarlett said as she turned and planted a kiss on me, I new she was probably trying to bug Zayn but if it got her to doing that I didn’t really care. I slid my hands to her bum and licked her lower lip; she immediately opened her mouth allowing me to explore it. Her hands traveling though my hair as she pulled my face closer.

Not only does she smell like peppermint but she also tastes like it.

We pulled back gaining back our breaths, I gave her a smile and she returned it and gave me a peck on the lips.

“That was nice”

“Only nice? Come on Harry, I know you enjoyed it more than that”

“Well maybe I did.” This girl knew how to work me up and my little friend was responding at her every touch. She laughed as she looked down and pulled me to the bar keeping me covered as I walked behind her.

“Two shots” she asked the bartender.

“Sorry babe I want to remember tonight so I’m not drinking”

She shrugged and downed the two shots.

“Your call, but I do believe I never said anything about tonight?” she said as she leaned on me, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Oh but it is gonna happen”

“Sorry Styles but your gonna have to work harder than this to get into my pants.”