Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend

Chapter 13: Scarlett’s POV

“Ok so its between this pastel green Christian Dior or this gorgeous red Armani Prive?” Nora said staring with full adoration in her eyes as she looked at the dresses she had picked out for me, it turned out that when Adeline said I could borrow their clothes it meant a personal fitter and her entourage came to their house with like six racks of dresses from all the possible couture brands imaginable and more.

“The Dior would go lovely with her eyes, but the Armani will show her boldness and make her standout from the crowd” Madam Salvine, the fitter, stated her opinion as she looked between the two dresses and me.

“The Dior would show those attractive legs of yours” Milo said as he barged into the room.

“The Armani it is” I said trying to contradict him.

“Great choice” Madam Salvine said as she began placing the Dior back in the rack.

“I would like to still keep the Dior tho, that’s if you don’t mind” I asked politely, I just couldn’t part with either dress.

“Off course miss” Madam Salvine said taking it back out and zipping it up in a black leather carry bag.

“Put it on my tab” Milo said as the old lady walked out the room.

“No!” I tired to protest but the woman was already gone.

“Well its settled then, now we just need to find you a date” Nora said clapping her hands.

“Ladies I’m offended” Milo said sitting on the love seat.

“And why is that dear cousin?”

“Scarlett is my date, I thought you both knew” he said with a wicked smile.

“Ha in your dreams Milo” I had to find a date and fast “I already have one”

“You do?” Both Nora and Milo asked surprised.

“Who is it?” Milo asked leaning forward from the seat.

“My boyfriend”

“You have a boyfriend?” Nora asked a bit hurt “and you didn’t tell me?”

“Yeah, and well you never asked”

“Is that so?” Milo asked raising an eyebrow “Oh and I just said I wanted you to wear the Dior so you would pick the Armani, I love that neck plunge” he winked and left.

“Ok then I guess we are done here” Nora said as she pretended to dust off her hands “Well I have a small dinner date so I should go and get ready, see you tomorrow?”

“Off course”

“Kisses” she said giving me air kisses on each cheek before leaving.

“Now I just need to find a boyfriend” I said to myself, and as the wheels in my head turned I found myself thinking of the One Direction boys. Zayn was definitely out of the question, what about Harry? But wouldn’t that mean starting some kind of rivalry between them? No they would solve it, they where best friends. I took out my phone and quickly dialed his number.

“I thought you would never call love,” He answered after the second ring.

“Is Zayn there with you?”

“Yes, why?”

“Can you go to another room please?” I said and then heard some shuffling from the other side of the line as he moved around.