Introduction...5 years later

Hi there!

I never did an introduction to this book considering the fact that it was my first book I wrote on here and I kinda just jumped into writing. ( I know very stupid of me but I didn't really know what I was doing ) But I'm here to do an official introduction.

If you choose to read this please keep in mind that I wrote this book in 2015 which was five years ago as I write this introduction. I was a literal baby when I wrote it (I'm still young but you get the memo...) meaning it's not the most fantastic book out there. There's gonna be typos here and there and looking back now most of the first chapters are not long which can be frustrating-- I know.

Also 2015 me didn't expect this to even get more than like 5 reads, so what can you expect I didn't do any planning really soooo yeah it's all over the place.

Also I want to add if you still choose to read this book you probably wont like the ending, I got a lot of hate for choosing the ending the way I did when it's my story? Which made me really confused at the time. I even got really hateful messages. Now trust me I want all the advice and constructive criticism I can get. It's very helpful and I appreciate it, but actual hate in my messages isn't the way to go when you don't like someones ending of their book. I was very young when I wrote this, so seeing those message was very hurtful. If I could change the way I ended the book I would so I'm sorry if you didn't like it, but there's no way for me to do that. I'm okay now of course, but I felt the need to write this introduction because somehow people are still reading this. And if you are still choosing to read this after all I said, thank you, but please keep in mind all I said here.

And sorry to keep you here longer if you're still reading this, but there is a sequel up to this book. But please know that it's super slow updates being the fact that I'm not too active her anymore.

I'm pretty sure that's it, so thank you for reading this if you did. And thank you if you still continue to read my story.

-jen <3