Chapter 32:Prom After Party Pt 3

Prom was wrapping up pretty quick.They were gonna announce Prom king and queen.Once they talk and do a few more songs then we will all go to the after party.

I was dancing with Samantha because Jake and Nathan were talking to the D.J.

I felt a shiver run my back like someone was watching me it scared me. I turned around to see a blonde girl staring at me or more like glaring Samantha seemed to notice my face.

"What's wrong?"Sammy asked.

"There is a girl staring at me or more like glaring."I said not daring to even look back.

"Hold up do you want me to go get up on her and yell at her for glaring at you?"she asked.

"I mean nah she's coming our way right now."

"Umm... Sorry if my glares were bad I was just wondering if you guys knew where Justin is since now Samantha the Slut is moving on to Nathan now."the talking idiot said.

"First of all Samantha is not a slut if anyone is a slut here well that's you and FYI if you have a problem with Samantha you have to get through me first."I said glaring at her like dang I can glare to you witch.

"Well in my eyes I'm gonna go because you were really rude."the idiot witch said rolling her eyes.

"And you aren't newsflash all you are is an idiot talking witch that's all your good at.Talk,talk,and talk about other people but yet someone talks about you and it's a freaken crime."I turned around to see Jake holding my shoulders.

"No I did- no.... Umm."idiot witch said once she had seen Jake.

"Uh uh uh,"Jake mocked her "well you did so back off and leave my mates alone."Jake said and witch walked away.

"Damn your hot when your mad."Jake said and I leaned over to kiss him. It's a soft quick peck.

I laughed " Gee thanks I just don't want people talking about my bestie like she's not right in front of her."I said and Sammy smiled and thanked me and went somewhere with Nathan.

"Hey remember when we first met you know how you were listening to your favorite band Five Seconds of Summer it was blasting on your CD player in your car?"he asked and I nodded and he continued "May I have this dance?"he asked me right as amnesia came on.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss,how it felt the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me your doing fine

Jake never took his eyes off of me I felt so special.

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you,do you read the ones I wrote you?

Jake swayed me softly I felt like it was just Jake and I in the room. I never want this moment to ever end.

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real,how could you be fine?
Cause I'm not fine at all.

I felt shiver run down my back as Jake started rubbing my back softly and smoothly.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving.
I remember the make-up running down your face.
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things