Chapter 25:were done

Alison's POV

We're done with everything the fundraising for lake ridge high and it's been a blast.

Today will be the day when we find out if we get the team back.

Here I am in class worried.

"Ms.Rodrigrez would you like to awnser see the question on the board?" Mrs.Ryan asked me.

"Sure."I walked up to the board solved the dumb Math problem and sat back down.

....

Jake's POV

It's lunch time and I see Ally boo with a worried expression on her beautiful face.

Woah beautiful say it out loud coward.

I'm not a coward and I'm a hot hunk brain.

Stupid brain.....

"Hey Alison."I said with a smile that I hope would make her smile.

"Hello there Jake."she said okay this is not her if.Wheres the crazy cute girl I know?
The hyper upbeat loving Alison my ally boo?My blue eyed kind girl?

....

Welcome lake ridge is a sign I saw when we all entered the gym for a pep rally thing for the whole school. Like damn just tell us if we got the team back I cannot suffer seeing sad ali boo.

"Hello youngsters were here to pronounce if we got our Basketball squad back."The princalble said.

"Drum roll please."

"Yesssss lake ridge high has raised a total of 1,499.39!"

Alison's POV

This is a dream no friggin way the team it's our again.

"Team captain Alison Rodrigrez please come up to make a speech."

And so I did proud and loud

"It been hard after losing my dad basketball was everything to me with out I couldn't be me at all," I took a deep breath and held back tears.  "I love it so much thank you for everyone's help if you ever need my help you know where to find me practicing in the gym.",I said "but right now it's time to dance and have a good time thank you."

I went down to find Jake and I gave him a huge hug.

Watch me came on and damn did Jake kill it but I was way better.

He laughed I laughed . Thank god for this.

************

OH my gosh I finally  updated its been forever but I updated so there hope you enjoyed and happy Valentines Day.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💜💜

If your wondering who I'm spending it with its me,myself,and I.
But that day will come when I meet someone great and if your single too the day will come when you meet someone and fall in love.Im not in love YET.

But if your not single hope you have a great time with your bae today ;)