Chapter 24:Nobody Can Drag Me Down

Alison POV

Days passed by and as soon as I knew it well its Monday.

Monday Morning.

Well as you know today is the first day of the fundraising and today the team is doing a car wash as you know.

More time with Jake huh.

Shut up brain!

After doing the regular I got an target grocery bag to put some clothes in since today I'm gonna need to bring some extra clothes for the car wash since I'm gonna be soaking afterwards.

I put the bag in my big bag and headed off to school this morning Jake said he was gonna get there extra early to make sure things work out.

....

Once I headed to my first block MATH ugh to have the fundraising week principal Winston said it must be after school hours so no missing no math today.

I'm walking to my Locker to put up some stuff real quick.

A note falls to the floor and I pick it up.

It's says

_____________________________________
The Car Wash is still today :) -Jake
Haynes or Hayes.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hmm I've never realized I kinda call him both huh.

....

The day zooms by like a rocket and as soon as you know it's already car wash time.

I haven't seen Jake all day.

I feel my eyes being covered and I turn around to see Jake.

"Hi Jake I'm gonna do this and guess what."I said with a wide o'l smile.

"What?"Jake asked me.

"Nobody can drag me down.

I look up to see only 5 cars so far well that's okay we barely even started.

I got up.

"Hi mam it will be $10 according to the size of your car."I said while the women handed me $10.

I felt something hit my side,I see a sponge the whole team is working on other car but Jake and I are working on big cars.

"C'mon Ally Boo we needed to get started,"Jake said.

I get the hose and splash it on Jake for a reaction.

Then I water the car.

Jake is wondered off somewhere leaving m-

"Ahhh!, I scream as I feel cold and soap going on my head.

"Karma or Revenge Boo."Jake said while continuing to wash the car.

....

After a day of splashing and soaking each other oh and washing cars we decided that the car wash will need to go to an end.

So I decided why not count the money it's been a long day.

"Okay guys listen up!, I said while the team stared at me.

"The total today is good and we tried are best okay so no grunts."I said.

"Today we made $798.87!."I said.

The whole team was happy that we were making some progress here.

************

Heyyy there so enjoyable or not I know something thought this book will be 30+ chapters or even MORE so yeah well thanks!!!!!

#JALISON

BYE

Joy_618