Chapter 19:The Plan

Before I start this is dedicated to belleandbeauty22 she comments and votes on every chapters go follow her now!

Chapter 19:The Plan

The week passed by and now today is Saturday and Jake finally decided to tell me the plan to get my lil sis back.

"Okay so your mom gave up Miranda for adoption and now this random lady has her but you need to have prove that Miranda is or was from your mom's you know anyways you go to court for a case and then show them prove which you should have then Miranda is all yours."Jake said with a big ol smile.

"What if the lady dosent want to give away Miranda."I asked.

"She's gonna have to because you mom has or had legal care of her."Jake said with a proud smile on his flawless face.

"That actually make sense."I said looking into his eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that  you  have beautiful blue eyes."Jake said.

"Did I ever tell you that you have gorgeous green eyes."I said with a smirk.

"Now you have."he said smirking.gosh I love that smile.

....

"So Jake when is the court day?"I asked confused.

"Actually next week,Also were gonna do a car wash,fundraising,and every other thing we can do to get the basketball team back."he said which made me lucky to have a person in my life such as Jake.

"Thanks."I said hugging him.

"For what."he asked.

"You know when I was down you brought me up,When nobody was ever by me you were beside me."I said looking into his beautiful green eyes.

He leaned closer and then closer then I did the same and there it was our lips pressed together I felt sparks like the 4th of July boy oh boy YESSS JAKE JUST KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!!!!.

" I enjoyed that very much." Jake said with his signature cute smirk.

"I did too."I said.

************

Well hello hello did ya enjoy huh well I hope ya did :)

Love ya ,

Joy_618