Chapter 36:Get Away From Me Now

Chapter 36: Get Away From Me Now

~ALISON POV~

I woke up slowly my eyes hurting. We all left the bowling alley and went home afterward because we were all tired to be honest.

I got up to brush my teeth my phone buzzed.

I checked it and it was a message from Jake. I opened it and it read.

Jake <3 :Hey what's up can we meet at the park to talk today?

Me:yeah sure but why can't you come over? You live next door?! ;)

Jake: I just wanna meet at the park it's very important. In 30 minutes is fine.

Me:ok see ya soon :)

I set down my phone. But realized it was about to die. So I plugged it in the charger. I hopped in the shower quickly. And once I finished I switched quickly into an outfit.

A black top with some light blue skinny jeans. With some black high top converse.

I brushed my hair and put in a pony tail. I quickly grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Daniel was there with my mom.

"Hey guys!" I said and rushed to the kitchen to grab a apple. Which I probably won't even end up eating. But eh I'm hungry. I took a bite after my stomach growled loudly.

"Hey Alison, where are you going?" My mom asked and I realized I haven't even told her about me going to meet up with Jake.

"Jake wants to meet at the park today. That's fine right?" I asked and she nodded I went out the door Into my car.

I put my key in and turned it to start up my car. I drove away. It took five minutes to get to the park. I spotted Jake by himself looking at the sky sitting on a bench looking so sad. I walked quickly over to him.

"Jake! What's the matter?" I asked and he looked down at me he was crying. He had tears in his eyes.

"Jake what the hell what is wrong?" I asked and he looked at me and hugged me tightly and I hugged him tight as if I let go I'd be lost.

"I-I don't know how to say this!" He yelled tears falling down his face. And soon I was getting so confused I didn't even know what was going on.

"Say it Jake come on!" I said and I started crying. But why was I crying. Because seeing Jake cry was enough to make me burst into tears.

"Alison I love you so much." He said and I couldn't tell if he was okay or not. I know he's crying but what is it about.

"I love you too Jake. Now please tell me what is going on," I said my hand placed on his back and he brushed it off. Ouch. That hurt. I felt my chest getting heavier. And a knot in my throat quickly formed.

"I'm moving. My family and I are moving to another state," Jake said and that was enough for me to crash down in tears more than I did a few seconds ago.

"Your kidding right." I said hoping he was just joking. And everything would go back to how it was. Or maybe this is just a dream. I reached out to my arm and pinched myself. Okay it's not a dream. Damn it hurts like hell.

"No, I'm sorry." He said reaching reaching out for my arm.

"How long have you knew this?" I asked quietly.

"A few weeks but I didn't bother to tell you because I didn't know how but I have one week left. But all I'll do is pack my stuff."

"A few weeks wow Jake what the hell is this shit? I thought you said we would spend our whole life's together?" I said and he was crying too. We both are.