Chapter 7:Love Hurts

I was getting ready for school on Friday morning.
Showered,Dressed.

I was driving to school by myself since Jakes motercycle was already repaired sadly.

I went to my locker to get some books when I saw someone I hated with all my might.

Isaiah Longoros my ex.

"Hey sweetheart"he said putting his arms around my waist.

"Stop get off of me your the reason my dad died and I thought you moved ass hole " I told him furiously he was the reason my dad died.

"Call me all the names you want and your dad was a ass hole he needed to die anyways " he told me.

That was it I couldn't take it anymore he was speaking bad about my dad which was his responsibility of his death.

I was gonna punch him in his ugly looking no good piece of trash face when Jake came.My hero.

"Leave her alone."Jake told him looking furious.

"What if I don't want to leave her alone."Isaiah asked.

"Then this is gonna happen " Jake said.

He punched Isaiah.

Then Isaiah fell and got back up he was gonna punch him back when Principle Watson came.

"You three in my office now."he told Jake Isaiah and I.

....

"Well it clearly seems like Isaiah here doesn't know how to keep his hands to his self." Principle Watson said."Because you keeped on touching Ms.Rodrigrez here when she told yoo to stop " he added."And Jake and Alison you two will have two detentions starting today."he also added.

"And you Mr.Longoros you will have two months of suspension " he said to Isaiah.

"Well that's not fa-."Isaiah got cut off.

"It is if you were being an ass hole to Alison here " he told Isaiah.

"This is complete everyone out of my office now " he told us three then we headed to class.

Samantha came rushing over to Jake and I.

"What's wrong Al"she told me.

"Isaiah the ass hole " I don't usually curse but now I have a reason to.

"Where's that ugly no good piece fo trash I'm gonna kill him I'm gonna go get a knife " she said walking off to the cafeteria.

"Woah woah " I told her."It's ok we won't be seeing him for two months " I said to my mates.

Then after that we headed to class.

************

Hello guys thanks for reading.

Was it sweet how Jake was so cute and thoughtful about Alison.

Do u hate Isaiah.I know I do.

Sorry for the short chapter.I promise to make the next one longer.

By the way this book is almost at 100 reads.I know what your thinking 100 reads really that's nothing.

Well to me it is : )

Vote,Comment or add this to your library.

Xoxo
Joy_618