Chapter 30:Get Ready For Prom Pt 1

Normal Friday morning yeah not so much.

It's prom day and I'm going with Jake Haynes.
So just get these boring classes over with go with Samantha to go get our hair and nails done. Samantha said she rather do our make up and I agree she's awesome when it comes to makeup.

Right now I'm walking to science class. No not just any science class. Science class with Jake. We kissed yesterday and I'm more nervous than a fan girl meeting Harry Styles.

"Hey Alison!"I turned around to see Nathan he's been really sad lately because he has no date to prom.

"Hey Nathan what's up."I asked.

"Well I don't wanna be third wheeling tonight so I'm wondering if I could come along with you guys to prom?"he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Of Course!"I said right as Jake walked in the classroom.

"What's the rowdy about."Jake asked raising one eyebrow.

"I'm telling Nathan he can come with us to prom so he won't be third wheeling tonight," I said continuing " You know how Sammy and Justin are going and-

"You and I."he said cutting me off.

"Yeah you and I."

"Nathan of course you can third wheel you a mate so why not!"Jake said with a laugh.

"Shut up bro!"they both started laughing.

With that class started.

....

School is almost overnight its lunch and then a few more classes then Samantha will pick me up and we will go get ready.

I took a bite into my pizza. Which was added with a slurp of Dr.Pepper.

"So is Jake gonna pick you up at my place or...."Samantha asked.

"Well-

"Okay I can't hold it in any more I got you a limo and Justin told Jake he will meet you at prom!"Samantha said with a huge smile.

"Oh my gosh did I hear this right?"I asked with my jaw dropped.

"Yeah you did the day we were buying our dresses I was rude and ugh because I was stressed if I wouldn't be able to get a limo because remember when we were in third grade?"Samantha said with a toothy grin I'm starting to think her mouth is gonna fall off from so much smiling.

"Ugh how can I forget."I said feeling embarrassed.

"You wanted a limo with a Prince Charming who was gonna look at you like you were a real princess."Samantha said.

"Yeah good times." I said with a smile.

"So are you happy?"she said all cheery.

"Of course I am but what if I don't look princess enough for My Prince Charming."I said mocking my third grade self.

"You will aliiiii."Samantha said being her third grade self.

We laughed so hard.

"Love you bestie."Samantha said with a smile.

"Love you too bestie."I said with a grin.

....

First stop with Samantha.
The nail place.

I decided to get my nails done black but we were on a time check for prom it's today so we need to hurry.

While the lady was doing my nails I thought of all the what ifs.
I know I know I hate when people aren't confident but I can't help to feel a little unconfident myself.