Chapter 4:Let's Call it a Sleepover

It was Friday morning and I was done getting ready and I was eating a bowl of cereal I heard a knock on the door I went to go open it.

"Oh hey Jake ready to leave"I told him still because his motelcycle wasn't repaired yet."Before we go I gotta go drop off my little brother at his elementary school"I added.

"Cool where's the little fella " he said quite happy to see my brother.

"Im not little "Ashton said a little annoyed that he was called little I mean he was pretty young he is eight years old so he's still a kid.

"Well you sure are mighty big guy"he said to my brother.

"We should get going"I said worried that we would be late.

....

As I arrived with Jake after dropping off Ashton I saw my Best friend since first grade.

"Samantha"I yelled loud enough for her to hear.

"Alison hey"her eyes stopped on Jake.

"Who's he"she asked confused "Is he your boyfriend cause if he is and you never told me I would still totally be happy and ship yo-"She didn't get to finish cause I caught her off.

"Jake meet Samantha"
"Samantha meet Jake"

"Hey Alison and Jake"Nathan one of Jakes best friend said.

"Ehem don't forget Samantha"I said cause it was kinda rude he didn't say hi to her.

"Hey Samantha " Nathan said.
"Hey " she repeated back.

Then friend number two came it was Justin biggest player anyone could ever meet I mean like look at him his mouth is always touching someone's it's kinda sad he is such a man bore.Yes I'm not gonna say the other word only if I have too.

"Hello guys"he greeted us.

Samantha and I walked away as the three guys talked.

"You know what Alison let's have a Sleepover tonight so we can catch up on stuff like Jake and I don't know your future bae Jake"she said.

"Ok my place tonight sleepover"I said.

"See you there " she told me.

As she walked away I heard a voice calling my name.

"Ally,Ally" the voice sounded familiar oh yeah it was Jake he calls me Ally.

"Yes"I said.

"Here's the drawings I was gonna draw for you"he said smiling which made me smile back.

"Thanks"I said as I looked through them.

He drew amazing he drew me like he said he would also my favorite band ever Five Seconds of Summer.

"These are amazing Jake thank you so much,"I said cheerfuly.

"Hey no prob I'll see you around or next door"he said since we were neighbors.

"Cool see you then " I greeted him off.

....

"Holy fudge chicken he drew you and drew Five Seconds of Summer for you if you told him he definitely remembered that's a big sign he likes you Alison " Samantha told me as she took a hand fool of popcorn and stuffed it in her mouth.

"I don't like him and also lower your voice he's practicly next door to us" I told her.

"I've known you since first grade come on I know how this is gonna end,yall are gonna get together."she told me."Oh and also did you know that Jake only draws for people he cares about and likes".she said.

"And get to the point here Sammy"I said.

"He totally like likes you Alison and you like like him too!"she said loudly enough for perv to look put his window.

"Who like who"Jake said.

"Uhh no one were just talking about you know Luke Hemmings and Harry Styles which one is hotter."Samantha said trying to hide the fact that we were talking about Jake.

"Just admit you want me Ally Boo" he said as I was about to say something.

"In your dreams Jake"I said.

"You wanna what happens in my dreams baby doll", "Ok so a girl and I- "he didn't get to finish cause I cut him off.

"No nasty talk " I said.

"Whatever I didn't know you like basketball " he told me.

"Oh yeah its one of my favorite thing to do watch or play other than read a book or sing".I said.

"You can sing,play basketball,read a whole harry potter book,woah I'm impressed " he said,"Also who's your favorite team " he asked me.

"I like The Dallas Mavericks of course and Golden State Warriors oh and also The Los Angeles Lakers.

"Thats very cool so you like Stephen Curry " he said.

"How do you know?" I asked .

"Despite the fact that you only have a Giant poster in your room I just know" he said.

"Whatever floats yourboat perv"I said.

"You float my boat Ally Boo " he said.

"Whatever"I said.

"You say whatever to munch " he told me.

"Why should I care"I said acting like I didn't care but honestly I did.Oh my goodness it's only been a week I need to wait some to actually like like someone.Oh dear what if Sammy is right what if I like him.But like I said I need to think about it to see.

"Cause it makes you look hot " he said closing his curtains before I could even respond back to him.He just called me hot like hot I mean I've never really cared of someone calls me hot but I do its weird.

"See what I mean yall are so cute I totally ship Jalison"she said happily.

Oh dear my best friend just made a ship name it's not like we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Jalison really Sammy"I told her.

"Yup " she said smiling.

As we were watching TV I was thinking about how he just called me hot.Ok I know it may seem a bit to clingy girl.But he called me hot.

"Thinking about your future bae Jake"she said as I barley noticed she was staring at me.

"N-No"I told her.

"Ok sure girl sure " she said.

************
Hey guys did you like this extra long chapter most of my chapters are short and I barley noticed so I wrote more than usual also this chapter is my first chapter that has over 1,000 word in it.

yay me

Thanks for reading Fan, Comment or add this to your library

Love u