Concert

#back stage!

They're all doing their make ups and dress.

#stage

The boy in luv starts to play and they perform it very well, almost perfect of course. The next song is danger! The fans got so wild almost every split seconds. They all perform very well! Jungkook and Joanna surprised the fans in their dance, ‘TroubleMaker’. The fans got wilder and wilder each time.

After the performance they all sat down in the sofa brought a while ago at the stage. The host come up then interview them.

Host: so... about the girls. Who's the sweetest? Answer!

V: for me... Joanna!

Jungkoo: Joanna.

Jin: Juliana for me!

Jhope: both!

Rapmon: Joanna.

Suga: both.

Jimin: both.

Host: aah~ arraso!.... who's the most sensitive among you all?

All except Joanna: Joanna!

Joanna: what? Aniya!

Host: hahah wae?

Rapmon: she easily got sick. And her moodshifts are fast...

Jin: neh! But when she hugs you, she'll be asleep.

Jungkook: neh! Neh! She often hug me and V then fall asleep.

V: neh... wait I think I have a picture here. *checks his phone*... here! *shows the picture*

The cameraman manage to show it in the large screen so the audience can see.

The picture shows that Joanna is hugging V and she's asleep, snugling into V's chest. V shows another picture and it shows Joanna and Jungkook sleeping in each other's arms.

Jhope: hahah they're so cute!

Host: neh!... shall we proceed to fan signing?

All: neh!

The fans are so happy for all of them and they all accept the fact that Joanna and Juliana are now official member of BTS. The fans congratulate them, the girls have reached they dreams. And that's the life story of THE BTS PRINCESSES!

The end! Thanks for supporting!