Taping (pt. 2 bangtan sports)

After taping the interview for the princesses, they all went to big hit entertainment's gym where the will shoot the bangtan sports.

Joanna&Juliana: we'll just change.

J-hope: yah, what should boys wear in volleyball??

Joanna: shorts and shirts!

Jin: can we wear basketball shorts?

Rapmon: I think so...

Suga: come on let's change so we can play already.

They all went to change for the match. The girls wear a short shorts an a T-shirt. The boys wear basketball shirts and T-shirt.

~filming starts and cameras are everywhere~

Joanna: let's make a team with 4 players each. J-hope oppa is the MC. Unnie we shouldn't be in the same team.

Juliana: but you're a better player than me.

Jin: that's okay.

J-hope: have yo made up a team?

All: neh~

Joanna: my teammates are, Jungkook oppa, Rapmon oppa, and V oppa. We're white team.

Juliana: my teammates are, Jin oppa, Jimin oppa, and Suga oppa. We're black team.

The game starts and the white team serves first.

J-hope:Joanna spikes the ball and it got received by suga tossed by Jin and spiked by Juliana!

Mc2: woah and blocked by Joanna and they scored!!!!!

J-hope: waaah~ first score for white team!!

Mc2: the white team will serve again...

J-hope: spiked by Joanna. Jin for the receive Suga tossed the ball and spiked by Juliana!!!! Score for black team!!!!!

Mc2: back team's service!

J-hope: Juliana spiked the ball. Jungkook received it. V tossed it. Joanna jump and- woah!!!!! A powerful spike!!!!!!

Mc2: waaaah~ another score for white team!!

Jungkook: I won't let Joanna hit me.

V: ahahahahah me too~

~the game continued and the white team won. As Juliana said, Joanna is a better player.

They all lined up in front of the camera. V wipped Joanna's sweat and she don't mind about V's action. Jin put his arm around Juliana's shoulder. V hugged Joanna from behind.

Rapmon: okay so that's it for bangtan sports!

Jin: and watch out for the end plate king!

Suga: neh~ watch us do the challenges!

Rapmon: bye bye~

All: *waves* bye bye!!!

--------
A/n:

So how was it?? This is just a book of imagine. A relaxing story.