Chapter 8 - I'm not supposed to be here.

Começar do início

- Jimin...

- I want to kiss you Emily, it's true! -he interrupts me while holding my hand.- I like you...

- I like you too, but we can't.

What was I doing? I wanted to know him better, but we were so different. Plus, Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk already hated me, so I was close to losing my internship.

He grabbed my face with both hands and looked deep into my eyes. I could tell he wanted to say something, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

- It's Senjin. -said BTS's manager on the other side of the door.

I immediately panicked and started to walk around the room trying to find a place to hide.

- I'm not supposed to be here! -I whispered to Jimin who was also terrified. Finally, I decided to hide beneath the bed. Even though I was a little bit claustrophobic.

A few seconds after Senjin walks in the room looking around seeing Jimin covered in the bed.

- Are you feeling better?- he asked approaching Jimin.

- Yes I am. - he said trying to hide his nerves.

- Well, you should rest more, tomorrow you have the Blue Dragon Film Awards. It's going to be a long day. - he says and Jimin smiles. A few seconds after Senjin leaves the room.

I get out of bed quickly struggling to breathe and Jimin gets out of bed.

- Are you ok? -he asks placing his hands on my cheeks, holding my face.

I couldn't talk so I sit on the bed breathing slowly and Jimin kneels on the floor, putting his body between my legs making him at the same height as me.

- Breath...-he claims taking deep breaths along with me.

- I'm better. -I declare breathing normally, and he sighs happily.- Jimin...

- Yes? -he asks.

- I should go to sleep. -His expression changes from relived to sad. However, he helps me get up.- We talk tomorrow, goodnight. - I whisper and he mid-smiles.

The next day, we took the whole morning to prepare ourselves for the Blue Dragon Film Awards. BTS were going to perform, so they had to rehearsal and do fitting for the award show. My job, was to take pictures of them in the pre-party, at the award show, and in the after-party.

Since it was my first attendance at an award show I decided to dress like this.

We arrived at the pre-party around 4 pm, which was a little bit earlier than supposed to

We arrived at the pre-party around 4 pm, which was a little bit earlier than supposed to. We accompanied BTS to the red carpet that extended into the building where the party was going to take place.